Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

still no af WOOP WOOP

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:45 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this
Glad the witch isnt here but I dont really have any signs of pregnancy besides going to bed at 7pm from exhaustion but that could just be me being lazy lbvs... tmi I was bound up but im good now and I was crampy 2 days ago but nothing now... idk if im cd 26 or 28 and I didnt track o so idk if I even did o... so just waiting
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Libby22
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:46 AM
2 moms liked this

Don't sweat the symptoms! I had NO symptoms before both my BFPs except mild cramping, having to pee a lot and fatigue. And those are exactly what I get before AF too :)

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

have you tested?

mdawn028
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Hoping you get a BFP sweety hugs
Keep me updated hon
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Like a week and a half ago... I was going to test a few days ago but -45 degree weather everything closed so no tests.. im trying to wait it out

Quoting momof1want1mor:

have you tested?

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:52 AM
That gives me hope! Im going to get my 2014 baby 1 way or another

Quoting Libby22:

Don't sweat the symptoms! I had NO symptoms before both my BFPs except mild cramping, having to pee a lot and fatigue. And those are exactly what I get before AF too :)

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:53 AM

omg that's crazy cold! Our high today is like 70 degrees! It never got cold for us yet this winter, which I'm sad for because ina few months we'll be back in the tripple digits ;( hope it warms up for ya'll soon

Quoting kendraamornot: Like a week and a half ago... I was going to test a few days ago but -45 degree weather everything closed so no tests.. im trying to wait it out

Quoting momof1want1mor:

have you tested?

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:56 AM
Oh id love to see 70 degrees!!! But triple digits and I are not friends frost bite happens in 4 min at -45 so no one was outside as soon as I walked out the door it felt like I had been slapped cars wouldn't start it was horrible

Quoting momof1want1mor:

omg that's crazy cold! Our high today is like 70 degrees! It never got cold for us yet this winter, which I'm sad for because ina few months we'll be back in the tripple digits ;( hope it warms up for ya'll soon

Quoting kendraamornot: Like a week and a half ago... I was going to test a few days ago but -45 degree weather everything closed so no tests.. im trying to wait it out

Quoting momof1want1mor:

have you tested?

Libby22
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Yea it's like nature's cruel joke to make AF symptoms the same as pregnancy symptoms. Somewhere in the distance I hear Nelson from the Simpsons laughing... "ha haaaa"

Anyhoo I'm rooting for you girl! Hoping you get it. Is your doctor appointment with a RE?

Quoting kendraamornot: That gives me hope! Im going to get my 2014 baby 1 way or another

Quoting Libby22:

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I am hoping with everything in me that this is all headed towards a miracle!

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Lol to funny and it is very cruel! ! I went to a re in November they wont help me because of my weight but I schedule an appointment with a different office but thats not until April hopefully I get a bfp before then!

Quoting Libby22:

Yea it's like nature's cruel joke to make AF symptoms the same as pregnancy symptoms. Somewhere in the distance I hear Nelson from the Simpsons laughing... "ha haaaa"

Anyhoo I'm rooting for you girl! Hoping you get it. Is your doctor appointment with a RE?

Quoting kendraamornot: That gives me hope! Im going to get my 2014 baby 1 way or another

Quoting Libby22:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)