Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

morning sickness before bed

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

hi ladies. im 7w with my rainbow baby and i get morning sickness at 9-930pm every night and it makes it hard to sleep. i start getting sweaty and dizzy which is horrible. dh toss and turns alot so being sick with him bouncing around the bed if killing me. what can i do to prevent this?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Libby22
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Ugh unfortunately there's not a ton you can do. I'm also an evening/night sickness person and it's only now STARTING to get better (13 weeks). I would advise a light snack before bed. It should have a little sugar and/or carbs... Like a banana with peanut butter or a half bagel with cream cheese, or a piece of cinnamon sugar toast. One of the big reasons for "morning" sickness is low blood sugar because the baby is stealing all of it for growth.

I am a 3 big meal, no snack kind of girl but I've had to totally readjust my eating patterns due to pregnancy. I find that small meals throughout the day and a snack before bed helps keep my blood sugar more consistent. I still feel sick at times, but it's not as bad.

iHEAVENn
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:06 PM

No idea hun.. I am on new medication to try and ease my morning sickness... Hubby for the past week has been coming to bed super late and waking me up to talk.. wtf dude... I told him last night, he is too loud and needs to stfu LOL 

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Baby #2 is on the way:-

baby development

tekcrkark
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:10 PM
I had the same thing with my first until I was about 6months. I think it finally just went away on its own. Best of Luck to you!
Keda84
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Lol my DH does the same thing I hate it.

Quoting iHEAVENn:

No idea hun.. I am on new medication to try and ease my morning sickness... Hubby for the past week has been coming to bed super late and waking me up to talk.. wtf dude... I told him last night, he is too loud and needs to stfu LOL 

yankeefan828
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:16 PM

lmao. me and dh go to bed right after it starts since dh wakes up at 330am. but he talks loud too. som im trying not to throw up and hes just talking and getting louder and louder then tosses and turns when i tell him leave me alone.

Quoting iHEAVENn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)