Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I WISH!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:19 PM
  • 9 Replies

I wish i could remember more about what the days were like in early pregnancy with my son. I remember some things. Like my 48hr enchanted sleep at 3dpo and waking up to pot roast that turned my stomach and eating nothing but broccoli instead. I remember the morning i got out of bed and my breast felt like they were ripping off my chest. I remember packing and being hit by intense  pinching in my cervix. Those were the moment that made me top and wonder if I could be pregnant. But i dont' remember the mundane stuff that probably went with the pregnancy but i dismissed. Like did i have this intense eye fatigue that sat behind my eyes and made my head feel heavy and achey all day? Did i take anything in those first days? Advil? ASpirin? I dont' remember. ANd it bugs me. Not so much becasue I'm that desperate for symptoms but because I am soo curious. ANd I've managed to completely forget everything about my first pregnancy besides the vomitting and back pain but those were later. I dont' remember anything that happened before the bfp.

I'm hoping I wrote some of it down in my pregnancy book. I have to go stay at my parents house tonight. A bunch of our pipes burst in our well house on monday so I haven't had water all week. I've survived. Although the chaos keeps expanding. DH left for training that morning and wont be back until tomorrow night. THen i went to a friends house to shower and braved the 4 miles back home after dark only to discover i was locked out. had to drive all the way back to get a key from MIL and then come home. Got a fire going and one of the logs went stupid and spewed smoke all over the house. I'm just tired and need dh to come home. But i have prenantals tomorrow and so I'm going ot my parents so i can shower etc and they watch ds anyway.

Ok lots of venting about nothing ladies. THanks for indulging me. I just have to get through the next week lol

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh Linds, you are going through it girl!!! I hope you find some relief soon, somewhere...somehow!
MommytoangelE07
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish I could remember that stuff too. Although before my bfp I know I had zero symptoms.. Then post bfp all I remember is being horizontal in the fetal position for the next 6 weeks dying lol
tryingfor7
by Amber on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:28 PM
I wish I would've keep records too!!
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Yes but I am getting through it. I've made more trips than i can count to get snow to melt on the stove. USe it for flushing toilets and filter it through a coffe filter to wash dishes. THey will need to be rewashed but at least they aren't stinking. I have drinking water from the neighbors. The hardest part is being stuck at home with nothing to do and  can't even clean to distract me! lol

It is all going ot be fine. Dh wil get home and wrap me in his arms and i might cry but then all the stress will melt away and i will be fine again. 

Quoting noonelikeme564: Oh Linds, you are going through it girl!!! I hope you find some relief soon, somewhere...somehow!

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:36 PM

HAHA YUP! I think for me the morning sickness set in around 7 week becasue I was fine during our trip. But i had it bad too. I remember my symptoms all seemed to settle on one side more intensely than the other. My left boob hurt more, queasiness was worse on the left side of my belly, cramps on the left too. It was weird lol

Quoting MommytoangelE07: I wish I could remember that stuff too. Although before my bfp I know I had zero symptoms.. Then post bfp all I remember is being horizontal in the fetal position for the next 6 weeks dying lol

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too! I think I'm feeling so much better this month becasue i am keeping notes. I have been writing down everything i think of for each dpo. ITs been very reassuring somehow. THerapeutic actually. I like it. And if i do get a bfp it will be awesome!

Quoting tryingfor7: I wish I would've keep records too!!

MommytoangelE07
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Omg I was just sick from head to toe I couldn't sleep in my bed for two weeks and made DH create a bed in the basement by the fire for me where I proceeded to whine moan and try n eat saltines... It was epic. Lol

I have a long list if what to do differently next time around though that's for sure!

Quoting GoldenLinds:

HAHA YUP! I think for me the morning sickness set in around 7 week becasue I was fine during our trip. But i had it bad too. I remember my symptoms all seemed to settle on one side more intensely than the other. My left boob hurt more, queasiness was worse on the left side of my belly, cramps on the left too. It was weird lol

Quoting MommytoangelE07: I wish I could remember that stuff too. Although before my bfp I know I had zero symptoms.. Then post bfp all I remember is being horizontal in the fetal position for the next 6 weeks dying lol

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Ohhh I know about the melting snow for at least cleaning water my parents live in a double wide trailer and their pipes froze last week 5 gallon bucked of snow melts down to like 2 cups of water sry ur going through this I hope it fixes fast!

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Yes but I am getting through it. I've made more trips than i can count to get snow to melt on the stove. USe it for flushing toilets and filter it through a coffe filter to wash dishes. THey will need to be rewashed but at least they aren't stinking. I have drinking water from the neighbors. The hardest part is being stuck at home with nothing to do and  can't even clean to distract me! lol

It is all going ot be fine. Dh wil get home and wrap me in his arms and i might cry but then all the stress will melt away and i will be fine again. 

Quoting noonelikeme564: Oh Linds, you are going through it girl!!! I hope you find some relief soon, somewhere...somehow!

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Yup! It takes 22 liters of snow to get a gallon of water. Grr!

Quoting kendraamornot: Ohhh I know about the melting snow for at least cleaning water my parents live in a double wide trailer and their pipes froze last week 5 gallon bucked of snow melts down to like 2 cups of water sry ur going through this I hope it fixes fast!

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)