Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New day. New OPK. WHERE ARE YOU?!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:19 PM
  • 24 Replies

I think the line looks exactly the same. Sigh. It's CD15 today. Come on O...where are you? =/

Aug - No idea on O or cycle was first month TTC
Sept - No O, 43 day cycle
Oct - CD14, 31 day cycle
Nov - CD14, 29 day cycle
Dec - CD15, 30 day cycle
Jan - ...? gah

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

Stalk My Chart =]

Join my Pregnancy Test Tweak Group

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tryingfor7
by Amber on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Crap!!!:p
MommytoangelE07
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:23 PM
I hope this isn't a no O cycle for you! :( that's annoying!!!
bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I have a call into my OB and Doc because I posted earlier...I may have a UTI but I don't know. Ladies on here don't think it interferes with O but I'm going to ask OB. I seriously hope I O. I have an ultrasound tomorrow too, to check for cysts. GAH. My life. I want to cry.

Quoting MommytoangelE07: I hope this isn't a no O cycle for you! :( that's annoying!!!

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

Stalk My Chart =]

MommytoangelE07
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:31 PM
I want to cry for ya Nicole... You're just trying SO SO hard it's getting to the point of "ahhhh!!!!"

I thought I had a uti as well but maybe just irritated after AF. Once you speak with dr update with information, please! I hope it doesn't effect O....

I just don't understand why Mother Nature has to take away our chances when we only have about 12 a year if we are lucky :/ ((hugs))

Quoting bellanicolexox:

I have a call into my OB and Doc because I posted earlier...I may have a UTI but I don't know. Ladies on here don't think it interferes with O but I'm going to ask OB. I seriously hope I O. I have an ultrasound tomorrow too, to check for cysts. GAH. My life. I want to cry.

Quoting MommytoangelE07: I hope this isn't a no O cycle for you! :( that's annoying!!!

Careeka22
by Caitlin on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Sorry :-(. Make sure at your ultrasound tomorrow you ask them to see if you are about to O or if you have already. They will be able to tell. GL!

Quoting bellanicolexox:

MommytoangelE07
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Do cysts effect conceiving?

Quoting bellanicolexox:

bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:37 PM

They won't tell me crap. It's a technician not the actual OB. All results are given to her and she has to call me. Sucks. I could try asking them since it's not why I'm there. I'm there for cysts.

Quoting Careeka22:

Sorry :-(. Make sure at your ultrasound tomorrow you ask them to see if you are about to O or if you have already. They will be able to tell. GL!

Quoting bellanicolexox:

Stalk My Chart =]

steph.sublette
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Maybe your gonna ovulate later... and ovulating later just might be the key to pregnancy for you!

Good luck girl

bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:41 PM

They can depending on size and location. Most don't though. BLAH BLAH BLAH. And sitting her waiting for a call back sucks. They're probably all at lunch.

Quoting MommytoangelE07: Do cysts effect conceiving?

Quoting bellanicolexox:

Stalk My Chart =]

bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Someone else said this, too. I'm hoping it's a good sign but all of me feels so down and blah.

Quoting steph.sublette:

Maybe your gonna ovulate later... and ovulating later just might be the key to pregnancy for you!

Good luck girl

Stalk My Chart =]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)