Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

depressed :(

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:38 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this
AF Just started. Wasn't due until at least tomorrow (tomorrow/Friday by normal cycle length, or Saturday/Sunday based on o date). This makes 2 cycles in a row that were shorter than normal. I'm depressed, I was really hopeful this cycle :( on to cycle 6, i guess :/

I know there are ladies in here that have been trying way, way longer and sorry to complain. But I thought if anyone might, you girls would understand.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mamashealovekin
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Keep your head up girl. I should start Monday but last night I made a deal worth God. I said if this is my month I will quit smoking, be kinder, and be more selfless. I hope he's listening. Gl and baby dust :)

Quoting mss119: AF Just started. Wasn't due until at least tomorrow (tomorrow/Friday by normal cycle length, or Saturday/Sunday based on o date). This makes 2 cycles in a row that were shorter than normal. I'm depressed, I was really hopeful this cycle :( on to cycle 6, i guess :/

I know there are ladies in here that have been trying way, way longer and sorry to complain. But I thought if anyone might, you girls would understand.
mss119
by Maggie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. I think for me it's mostly stress, so hopefully now that the holidays are over and things are calming down I can be a more peaceful, receptive space for a baby to grow :) but I'm still bummed this month. Lol

Quoting mamashealovekin: Keep your head up girl. I should start Monday but last night I made a deal worth God. I said if this is my month I will quit smoking, be kinder, and be more selfless. I hope he's listening. Gl and baby dust :)

Quoting mss119: AF Just started. Wasn't due until at least tomorrow (tomorrow/Friday by normal cycle length, or Saturday/Sunday based on o date). This makes 2 cycles in a row that were shorter than normal. I'm depressed, I was really hopeful this cycle :( on to cycle 6, i guess :/

mdawn028
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:05 PM
So sorry sweety hoping this cycle brings you a BFP big hugs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)