Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At my breaking point

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:58 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Well AF showed last night and I literally cried myself to sleep. Its been almost a year of TTC and I thought for sure it finally was our month. Everyone around me is pregnant. My best friend just found out yesterday that they are having a girl and shes pissed....I couldnt help but hang up on her. If she only knew how long most of us on here have been trying, she would be greatful! It only took them one month to conceive. Plus my step sons' mom is about to have her baby that she constantly calls an "Accident" and I fill with rage everytime we go pick them up. If we could afford adoption, I would adopt about 10 children. Im just beyond tired of trying so hard every month. Sorry i needed to vent plus i know many of you were waiting for an update.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meagan517
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
That sucks! I totally understand! A friend of mine had a baby a month ago and is already trying again because he has dwarfism. So it's her "not perfect" son. So annoying. My sister was preggo in November but it ended in chemical. Just found out yesterday another friend is preggo and four more are trying.
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww I'm sorry mama.
LTracy
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea I just dont see how people can be so selfish when it come to having a child. I hav two beautiful steps sons but we only see them every other weekend and I cry everytime we take them home. The house just doesn feel right. If I could I would be a stay at home mom and have as many kids as we could afford lol. Everyone has their dreams of what they were born to do whether that be an athlete, doctor, singer, whatever. I was born to be a mom, just wish it was my time.

Quoting meagan517: That sucks! I totally understand! A friend of mine had a baby a month ago and is already trying again because he has dwarfism. So it's her "not perfect" son. So annoying. My sister was preggo in November but it ended in chemical. Just found out yesterday another friend is preggo and four more are trying.
LTracy
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks, as soon as AF leaves im going to scheldule a doctors appointment and try a type of medication. Maybe that will help.

Quoting ARClay: Aww I'm sorry mama.
Hopen
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Better luck next month! AND almost to the point where you can start getting some help maybe?

It took DH and I about 6 years to get our miracles...it will happen

Also, while we were struggling, DH's brother made some smart comment because they were expecting another boy AND they don't want any girls AND they only make boys...blah blah blah.. I finaly said "Well some people would just be happy to have ANY baby, gender shouldn't matter!" We ended up pregnant with 3 girls and a boy our first pregnancy..IT was kinda funny! :)

LTracy
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
With our luck, since my husband already has two boys, we will have nothing but boys lol but honestly I could care less what it will be! Im just ready for a child.

Quoting Hopen:

Better luck next month! AND almost to the point where you can start getting some help maybe?

It took DH and I about 6 years to get our miracles...it will happen

Also, while we were struggling, DH's brother made some smart comment because they were expecting another boy AND they don't want any girls AND they only make boys...blah blah blah.. I finaly said "Well some people would just be happy to have ANY baby, gender shouldn't matter!" We ended up pregnant with 3 girls and a boy our first pregnancy..IT was kinda funny! :)

tryingfor7
by Amber on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I understand.. Ttc is very hard on ya.. Esp when u can't get preggers n every other doofus gets knocked up lol
Head up n prepare for next cycle. It might be time to see a dr for infertility:(
Pegram88
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I know what you mean. Its hard seeing everyone else around you getting pregnant and always talking about It whether they are complaing or being overjoyed. It really is depressing and makes things that much harder on you because they have what you want so bad. I had to pull myself away from everyone for a while because the constant question of when you going to have kids or you're next etc... Its annoying and you just want to choke them and be like if I could just magically make myself pregnant I would trust me. My heart just couldnt take it anymore so I needed to "avoid" certain people. I have also decided to "take a break" if you will meaning just TRYING not to worry about it and focus on other things and just have sex for the fun of it not because a test says to. I have to do something because I am losing my mind and realized I am not enjoying life i did before we started TTC and I just need some time for myself and look forward to other things in my life other than making a baby. I havent actually started doing that yet lol but we will see if it works. Like everyone keeps telling me it will happen when you stop trying. Well im going to see if they are right.

mdawn028
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Big hugs sweety
I'm CD3 today
Hoping we all end up with BFPs soon I've been ttc for 1yr.&6months now hugs
I cried too the morning AF came big hugs
Took 8yrs.ttc naturally got pregnant then lost my baby at 8 weeks along in my pregnancy due to MC & Rh factor I didn't have to have a D& C but had to have a Rhogam shot
Lost my baby on my dh's bday July 28,2012.
Now still ttc all over again for 1yr.&6months now really hoping we all end up with BFPs hugs sweety
tekcrkark
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:13 PM
Oh no sorry to hear! Keep your head up pretty lady! Best of Luck to you hopefully soon! Thinking of you :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)