Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wonder if I o'd and didn't realize it....

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:01 PM
  • 18 Replies

The past couple of days I've suffered from real bad nausea which I was thinking was a sign that I would be oing soon. But then I looked at my ff and thought to myself I had so many symptoms around cd13 and on cd 13 had a temp dip and then a rise the day after. My temps were high prior to cd13 due to the clomid, they always make my temps high. I had the wet cm and some ewcm and loads of cramping (in my ovaries and in my back) all surrounding this day. What do you guys think? I'll post a pic in replies and if you want to see more day by day details to compare I have them listed on my clomid journey post. Thx for looking ladies

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Mobile Photo

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:18 PM

anyone's opinion is greatly appreciated ;) thx

kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Sorry I don't know much about charting but that could be possible. I think my chart lied about when I o'd! At least your covered if you did
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:42 PM

yeah you think so??

Quoting kristen518-06: Sorry I don't know much about charting but that could be possible. I think my chart lied about when I o'd! At least your covered if you did

kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:44 PM
Yeah cause from what I've read the day after is still ok. Isn't that what they say is good for a boy? Or do I have this backwards?
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:51 PM

that is what I had heard ;) hoping thats the case ! We have been trying for 2 long years and dh, dd and I all want a little baby boy ;)

Quoting kristen518-06: Yeah cause from what I've read the day after is still ok. Isn't that what they say is good for a boy? Or do I have this backwards?

kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Well I hope you get one! Have you guys tried the every other day of bd'ing?

Quoting momof1want1mor:

that is what I had heard ;) hoping thats the case ! We have been trying for 2 long years and dh, dd and I all want a little baby boy ;)

Quoting kristen518-06: Yeah cause from what I've read the day after is still ok. Isn't that what they say is good for a boy? Or do I have this backwards?

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:57 PM

I try but hubby and I think he has low T bc he has zero sex drive. We are getting a sa done within the next week or so and he promised that if his sa comes back normal he will agree to eod bd'ing but until then he thinks its useless bc he swears the problem lies within him. I know it's me bc I just don't ovulate.

Quoting kristen518-06: Well I hope you get one! Have you guys tried the every other day of bd'ing?

Quoting momof1want1mor:

kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Awe well maybe the sa will results will be helpful. My dh did it and he was good to go. I was actually pretty upset by this because I was hoping for answers. I havent been able to get dh to try the eod bd'ing either

Quoting momof1want1mor:

I try but hubby and I think he has low T bc he has zero sex drive. We are getting a sa done within the next week or so and he promised that if his sa comes back normal he will agree to eod bd'ing but until then he thinks its useless bc he swears the problem lies within him. I know it's me bc I just don't ovulate.

Quoting kristen518-06: Well I hope you get one! Have you guys tried the every other day of bd'ing?

Quoting momof1want1mor:

steph.sublette
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I dont see a clear indication of O yet (if your temps stay up for the next two days I would think you O'ed on CD19. I would definitely say not CD13 though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)