Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) question

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:55 PM
  • 10 Replies

To those who get a fsa card through their employer do you know if that covers pregnancy tests, opks, and preseed? I know it covers some otc items but havent tried getting those yet and it would definitely be a big money saver thx ladies

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hmccord
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:12 PM
I think you can use it for that stuff. I took cash off if ours to pay a bill. And I used it in the drugstore, just like a regular card.
Ourbabygoals
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:19 PM
I use it to buy pg tests n OPKs
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't even know what that is lol
Mommabear81312
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM

What is a fsa card?

Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:54 PM
Yep, I use mine
MommytoangelE07
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:07 PM
What is this jenny
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Some companies deduct whatever amount you want off your check and they give you the full amount for the year on a card to use for medical expenses

Quoting MommytoangelE07: What is this jenny
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:01 PM

see now that i know it can be used i will use it.

Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:07 PM
It used to cover pregnancy tests condoms and OTC meds... When Obama became president he changed this (not to be political) we used to be able to use ours for nearly every medical purchase... Even band aids... We no longer can do this. I don't know of it matters who your FSA (flexible spending account) is through or not.
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Oh Ok well Im gonna try it and see what happens. I'll do it tomorrow and then I'll update :)

Quoting Lmallonee: It used to cover pregnancy tests condoms and OTC meds... When Obama became president he changed this (not to be political) we used to be able to use ours for nearly every medical purchase... Even band aids... We no longer can do this. I don't know of it matters who your FSA (flexible spending account) is through or not.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)