Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ot. Sad day ;(

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:34 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
I love my job as a dialysis worker but today is a hard day ;(. I don't normally become attached but i have grown close to a patient and she has decided to sign off today. I had to say my goodbyes to her :( and she whispered to me I love you tell your mom thanks for me ... I'm ready to cry
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tekcrkark
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM
You are an AMAZING person for being able to do what you do! My dad was on dialysis before he past away. Sorry to hear, Keep being wonderful at what u do!
SECL
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:40 PM

:( I'm sorry! hugs.

BrookeyLea
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks ladies. Hate getting so close to these amazing people and see them go :(.
Larsbug
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:27 PM

that's always hard....I'm sorry

Nicolettaz
by Nicole on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:12 PM
I'm sorry . My mom is a dialysis tech and she tells me about certain pts she gets attached to and how hard it is . That's got to be hard
erin708
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry:( I worked in a cardiology office and had many close patients pass suddenly. Its def takes a toll on u after a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrookeyLea
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
It really does. I don't know how I'm going to say goodbye leaving for my new job in a few weka
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
HUGS U HAVE A BIG WARM LOVING HEART YOU GAVE SO MUCH TO THEM I KNOW IT HURTS I WORKED IN A NURSING HOME YEARS AGO O MANY HARD CRYING NIGHTS BUT I LOVE PEOPLE AND I BET U MADE SO MANY HAPPY IN THEIR LAST DAYS GOD BLESS U❤
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)