Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cyst, Maybe?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:15 PM
  • 0 Replies
So, I'm on cycle day 29. My period is due any day now (my period tracker predicts Saturday). I highly doubt I am pregnant, as I took a test yesterday, and it was negative. I'm sad, as I had high hopes for this cycle, seeing as how it was my first cycle after having my endometriosis removed, but I have accepted it. I can't wait for my period to arrive, so we can try again.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe my hormones are out of whack, though, even though my endometriosis is gone. Or maybe I have a cyst? Earlier today, while I was on my treadmill, I got really intense period-like cramps while I was running. Only while I was running, though, I was fine otherwise. Granted, this is the first time I've worked out in a couple weeks, I still find this strange.

I've also been wearing a pad to prepare for AF's arrival, and I have noticed I have a very tiny, tiny amount of tan jelly-like mucus discharge. I don't even think I would have noticed if I weren't wearing a pad. What does jelly-like even mucus mean?! I'm finding conflicting opinions on google.

Anyone have any ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)