Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused!! Can you help?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
I have been trying to use fertility friend to help us with ttc. But I'm not sure it is accurate. So I was wondering if you smart ladies can help. My last period started on Dec. 17th and ended on Dec 24th. So, how long is my cycle? When are my "fertile" days? When SHOULD I O or have O'd? We are really hoping this is out month, and I'm just trying to become more educated so our chances are greater. I have been having some symptoms, but like many of you ( I'm sure you ladies do this) I don't know if I am just thinking I have these symptoms or if I really do. Thanks so much for the help!!
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hope2bsoon
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:42 PM
Bump
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:44 PM
How long are your cycles normally? Your cycle is from the first day of your period until the last day before you start the next period.
hope2bsoon
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:06 PM
This is where I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure they are 26-28 days

Quoting ARClay: How long are your cycles normally? Your cycle is from the first day of your period until the last day before you start the next period.
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:09 PM
If they are 26-28 days then chances are you ovulate between CD (cycle day) 12-16. But the only way to know for sure is to chart your temperature. You can use OPKs to gauge when you should ovulate but you need to temp to make sure you actually do. That will give you an idea. There is a lot of information on fertilityfriend.com about temping.

Quoting hope2bsoon: This is where I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure they are 26-28 days

Quoting ARClay: How long are your cycles normally? Your cycle is from the first day of your period until the last day before you start the next period.
EAzizM
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:11 PM
There is no way to know, which is the reason for charting. Some people O as early as cd 10 and some as late as cd 20. Usually after a month of charting, you should have a better idea of when you should be ovulating.
hope2bsoon
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:15 PM
This is what I thought, but I wasn't sure what cd you were normally suppose to o
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)