Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

D@!n it. Help please. *pics*

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:53 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm kind of freaking out. Could this be a yeast infection and not uti?

Symptoms
- burning while peeing
- burning and itching randomly
- feeling need to pee a lot can't hold past 2 hours
- discomfort

I wiped my vaginal area and got just the tiniest bit of blood. It came from my vagina not my urethra. I checked my CM and it was sticky looking with what may be Ewcm. There was no more blood though.

Helppp!! I'm at a loss here. And my opk is like stark white barely a line anymore. I never got my positive test. It's CD15 and I am so lost. Wah! Photo of CM in comment.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Mobile Photo

CM.
bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:55 PM

Mobile Photo

Is this yeast CM? Or normal? Gah!
gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Honey I'd go get a kit that tells you if it's a Uti or yeast they have them at Walmart, to be honest I've seen women bleed with both. I hope you feel better very soon.

Also if you don't feel OK with using otc test I would suggest seeing your GP or OB soon.
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no help for you but I know there's lotsa nurses in here! Bump bump bump! Someone help my friend!
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:59 PM
WHEN IV HAD YEAST IT'S ALMOST LIKE "COTTAGE CHEESE LOOKING KIND IF LIKE YOUR A LIL MORE WHITE AND IF U R ITCHING ID GET MONISTATE O AND I HAD ONE W MY CHEMICAL MY RE SAUD IT'S SAFE TO USE BUT WHEN U SAID ITCHING IM THINKING "MONISTATE" IT WILL NOT HURT YOU AND SHOULD NOT THROW YOUR O OFF IV BEEN THERE YOU CAN GET THE ONE THAT IS FOR 1 NIGHT AND U R DONE I HATE A YEAST INFECTION IT MAKE MY VAGINAL AREA RAW AND TENDER AND GOD I ITCH LIKE CRAZY
bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:00 PM
I tried all day. The doctor told me to talk to OB first. I called they gave nurse message who didn't call back so I called again and she said she would call back and didn't. Again. -sigh-

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: Honey I'd go get a kit that tells you if it's a Uti or yeast they have them at Walmart, to be honest I've seen women bleed with both. I hope you feel better very soon.

Also if you don't feel OK with using otc test I would suggest seeing your GP or OB soon.
Ourbabygoals
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Symptoms sound alot like a UTI BUT the itching could indicate yeast as well. . . . I would get it checked out just to be sure. . . Are you sure the blood was from the vagina?  I think the 2nd CM picture may look a little yeasty. . . . best bet is to get either an OTC test or contact your ob!  GL!

bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Mobile Photo

CM.
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:05 PM
I would go to an after hours clinic...
bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:05 PM
I tried to call three time still waiting for a call back. Sigh.

Def came from vagina it had mucus in jt and that's where I had wiped. Idk if I have both at the same time I'm going to lose it. And my poor DH. I guess bd is over for me. And I'm out til march :(

Quoting Ourbabygoals:

Symptoms sound alot like a UTI BUT the itching could indicate yeast as well. . . . I would get it checked out just to be sure. . . Are you sure the blood was from the vagina?  I think the 2nd CM picture may look a little yeasty. . . . best bet is to get either an OTC test or contact your ob!  GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)