Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:07 PM
  • 10 Replies
My body is freaking tormenting me I swear! I'm only 5dpo and AF isn't due for another 10 days, but my boobs huuuuurt!! And today I started having these really light cramps and a little white cm. this is driving me nuts. Wish this tww would hurry te heck up!

Vent over lol..
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bbrackett
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:13 PM
I'm also 5dpo no symptoms here except I'm being mean and cranky. Maybe it's a good sign your books hurt. Good luck.
jtrin89
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I'm nine DPO here and having to wait four more to test is driving me insane! At six DPO I was having some really bad cramps and I've been getting headaches besides that I don't feel any different.
krbooth
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Lol my husband says I'm mean the last couple days

Quoting bbrackett: I'm also 5dpo no symptoms here except I'm being mean and cranky. Maybe it's a good sign your books hurt. Good luck.
bbrackett
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:33 PM
I was mean last month during my tww and i ended up having a chemical. Hopefully its a good sign but with a different out come.

Quoting krbooth: Lol my husband says I'm mean the last couple days

Quoting bbrackett: I'm also 5dpo no symptoms here except I'm being mean and cranky. Maybe it's a good sign your books hurt. Good luck.
krbooth
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Good luck :)

Quoting bbrackett: I was mean last month during my tww and i ended up having a chemical. Hopefully its a good sign but with a different out come.

Quoting krbooth: Lol my husband says I'm mean the last couple days

4weeman
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:20 PM
I have been driving myself crazy with the symptoms game. I'm so over it. Just kind of pissed at this point. A year next month.... Nothing.

I hope your symptoms are the real deal!
Raindelay
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:39 PM
When I was pregnant with my first my boobs never hurt until after when I stopped breast feeding. Weird, I know. So Idk even what to look for, but I hope it's a good sign for you! Fx
mama2lilboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:41 PM
I'm 6dpo and crampy too but I think I'm constipated.....way TMI I know and sorry but its the truth...lol. I have 16 FRER's in my possession and I just took one hoping to see something but nope. I'm a crazy lady...lol. Good luck to you!!
krbooth
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Up until this time ttc my boobs only hurt when I found out I was pregnant with my son. This is the 3rd month they've hurt in the middle of the month lol

Quoting Raindelay: When I was pregnant with my first my boobs never hurt until after when I stopped breast feeding. Weird, I know. So Idk even what to look for, but I hope it's a good sign for you! Fx
krbooth
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Ha thanks- I'm to the point where every time I have a headache I'm like uhh maybe I'm pregnant! And we've only been ttc for like 5 months

Quoting 4weeman: I have been driving myself crazy with the symptoms game. I'm so over it. Just kind of pissed at this point. A year next month.... Nothing.

I hope your symptoms are the real deal!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)