Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope this is the cure!!!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:31 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Sent my DH to the store for a uti test and he couldn't find any and he bought me these. Since I won't be able to get into a doctor until next week I'll do this for now. I hope it's uti and not a east infection.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
tekcrkark
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:34 PM
I hope they help! Good luck!
Raindelay
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:45 PM
They should help. They also have Azo brand pills , the ones that turn your pee orange that help with UTI symptoms. I know because I get UTIs quite often. And I know how bad they suck. Hope you feel better.
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:45 PM

They have a test you can take at home for yeast infection as well. I have gotten it at Walmart before. Good luck to you. I hope whatever it is clears up soon.

bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:16 PM
We looked. Couldn't find any tests at Walmart that's what we got these. Hopefully doc calls back tomorrow.

Quoting ARClay:

They have a test you can take at home for yeast infection as well. I have gotten it at Walmart before. Good luck to you. I hope whatever it is clears up soon.

bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:16 PM
That is Azo..

Quoting Raindelay: They should help. They also have Azo brand pills , the ones that turn your pee orange that help with UTI symptoms. I know because I get UTIs quite often. And I know how bad they suck. Hope you feel better.
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Well I hope you get better soon. I know neither of those are fun.

Quoting bellanicolexox: We looked. Couldn't find any tests at Walmart that's what we got these. Hopefully doc calls back tomorrow.

Quoting ARClay:

Raindelay
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Ok. They just look different then the ones I use.

Quoting bellanicolexox: That is Azo..

Quoting Raindelay: They should help. They also have Azo brand pills , the ones that turn your pee orange that help with UTI symptoms. I know because I get UTIs quite often. And I know how bad they suck. Hope you feel better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)