Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Wanted to update! (pic)

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:10 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

So today we had an ultrasound and appt with the doc. We learned that baby is viable and doc is no longer worried about chromosmal issues at this time. He was worried before because the last ultrasound parts of the baby were measuring different or weird. But today baby bean was dancing around and waving at us at 9weeks 3days!!!!

So now our next big thing is to decide if we want to find out the gender!?!
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:16 PM

YEAY congrats!!! I vote not finding out. I found out with my first three and didn't with my forth. I wish I had done the same with my others. It made it soooooo much more special. It was so exciting, I loved everyone guessing, and the anticipation. It was beautiful! And then on the day I delivered when he was born we all got to find out together he was a boy and it was just priceless!!!

ambs86
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM
I forgot to mention hb was 190!
ambs86
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:21 PM
I dont want to find out but, if baby is a girl I kinda want girly stuff. But dh def wants to know. Lol He is a control freak!

Quoting NoraDun:

YEAY congrats!!! I vote not finding out. I found out with my first three and didn't with my forth. I wish I had done the same with my others. It made it soooooo much more special. It was so exciting, I loved everyone guessing, and the anticipation. It was beautiful! And then on the day I delivered when he was born we all got to find out together he was a boy and it was just priceless!!!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:34 PM

What I wanted to do but didn't was have a baby showere where I asked all the guests to bring one outfit. And that outfit would be gender specific to whatever they guessed I was having. And I would of asked for gift reciepts so once baby arrived I could either return those and trade them for the gender I needed or I would of just given the other gender colored stuff to a family in need LOL

Instead I bought my own stuff neutral, boy, and girl. And then I just gave away the girl stuff after we found out he was a boy :)

Quoting ambs86: I dont want to find out but, if baby is a girl I kinda want girly stuff. But dh def wants to know. Lol He is a control freak!

Quoting NoraDun:

ambs86
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Thats a great idea! I just need to stop thinking that i want pink everything!!!! Its hard after 4 boys to not want pink carseat, swing, pink everything :-/

Quoting NoraDun:

What I wanted to do but didn't was have a baby showere where I asked all the guests to bring one outfit. And that outfit would be gender specific to whatever they guessed I was having. And I would of asked for gift reciepts so once baby arrived I could either return those and trade them for the gender I needed or I would of just given the other gender colored stuff to a family in need LOL

Instead I bought my own stuff neutral, boy, and girl. And then I just gave away the girl stuff after we found out he was a boy :)

Quoting ambs86: I dont want to find out but, if baby is a girl I kinda want girly stuff. But dh def wants to know. Lol He is a control freak!

Quoting NoraDun:

Kaybean
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Hehe, man I can relate. I only have two boys, but I really want a girl this time and can't stop looking at girl stuff. I already bought a few girl outfits but kept the receipts. I have an ultrasound tomorrow and I'll be 9w1d so we're really close. I actually measured 3 days ahead last time but I know the exact day I ovulated. I hope you get your girl!

Quoting ambs86: Thats a great idea! I just need to stop thinking that i want pink everything!!!! Its hard after 4 boys to not want pink carseat, swing, pink everything :-/

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting NoraDun:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:56 PM

LOL I was the opposite I wanted all boys. I never wanted a girl. THEN I had one. I love her like crazy but I would take 10 more boys if she was my only girl!! She is our princess, our girly girl. She is opinionated, and high maintnance, an she is 3 LOL Would trade her for the world but I cant imagine two of her LOL Hope you get your girl hun

Quoting ambs86: Thats a great idea! I just need to stop thinking that i want pink everything!!!! Its hard after 4 boys to not want pink carseat, swing, pink everything :-/

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting NoraDun:

ladybug999111
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:01 PM

So did you use anything as meds to get pregnant ??

ambs86
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 4:04 AM
Actually this time I was just on metaformin. To get prego with ds#4 I had to take/do several things. So when it happened so quickly this time we were surprised!!!

Quoting ladybug999111:

So did you use anything as meds to get pregnant ??

ambs86
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 4:06 AM
Lol, we just cant help it!!! I hope we both get to be on team pink!!!!

Quoting Kaybean: Hehe, man I can relate. I only have two boys, but I really want a girl this time and can't stop looking at girl stuff. I already bought a few girl outfits but kept the receipts. I have an ultrasound tomorrow and I'll be 9w1d so we're really close. I actually measured 3 days ahead last time but I know the exact day I ovulated. I hope you get your girl!

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)