Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ovulation pains?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:20 PM
  • 6 Replies
Who has them? Ive only ever had them once and sadly lost the baby that I conceived that cycle.

I had what I think was ovulation pains yesterday , im not really sure because ive only had one ppaf since I had my dd last November. Dh and I bd on the 1st 5th and 7th so here's to hoping!!!
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:32 PM

I get them every cycle. Good luck!

stargaze281
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:11 PM
during ovulation I get little queasy but not much pains. Maybe a very mild pain for like 2 sec.
tsmcconnell
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Mine start out as twinges but usuallty my o pains are straight up cramps in my hip area and lower back. It hurts! Not all women feel it and some really feel it! I also get sore breasts/nipples, bloating, and sometimes other pms symptoms.

mommy_maime
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:25 AM
For an hour I was in really bad pain, my breast are sore but I bf and its a pms symptom for me. I just wish fertility was less complicated.

Quoting tsmcconnell:

Mine start out as twinges but usuallty my o pains are straight up cramps in my hip area and lower back. It hurts! Not all women feel it and some really feel it! I also get sore breasts/nipples, bloating, and sometimes other pms symptoms.

tsmcconnell
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:14 AM
I bf, too! Was your cervix open? And did you have ewcm?

Quoting mommy_maime: For an hour I was in really bad pain, my breast are sore but I bf and its a pms symptom for me. I just wish fertility was less complicated.

Quoting tsmcconnell:

mommy_maime
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:59 AM
No ewcm just lots of watery cm. I haven't started cervical checks yet I want to wait until my next cycle starts. Dh and I didnt decide to start ttc until 1 week after my first ppaf.

Quoting tsmcconnell: I bf, too! Was your cervix open? And did you have ewcm?

Quoting mommy_maime: For an hour I was in really bad pain, my breast are sore but I bf and its a pms symptom for me. I just wish fertility was less complicated.

Quoting tsmcconnell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)