Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

overwhelming sadness

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:04 PM
  • 25 Replies
I am so moody but now I'm beyond sad, I'm overwhelmingly sad!
Some history: I stopped my bc last mth. Monday, assuming all immediately goes.back to normal cycles after.bc, (which prob won't for a few.cycles statistically) will start my new.cycle. I also tapered off.a low dose of Zoloft for anxiety. Even.though they say ok if you're pregnant I prefer to not be on medications in the event I do get pregnant.
So about 2 weeks ago around ovulation if working right I was extremely nauseas without vomiting for about 3 days. ( I already had the stomach flu so seriously)?
Now since at least Sunday night, I have had bloating, very mild cramps or twinges of pain throughout abdomin intermittent not.constant, nausea but not to point of vomiting almost constant, irritability and now soooooo sad. So want to just cry forever...
Oh.btw I was on bc around 11 yrs. Zoloft off and on the last 2 years w this last being for about 4-5 mths. Is this how life is going to be without bc? Seriously? I want a baby but can't take this nausea if going to be for the next year if don't conceive sooner. I know.could take less then a yr could take more but I'm miserable and did I.tell you soooo sad.

P.s. I'm sure.no one.will respond but if.you read this.thank you for reading my.confusing and depressing post. Also the lady, Lynn who.is.leaving.group bc of crazies.now has me scared of posting but I have seen some really nice gestures and comments and support systems on this though only been a member for a couple weeks. I hope if by off.chance someone does reply I get the nice ladies I've been seeing lately!
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:21 PM
I'm so sorry you're feeling so down! You are definitely going through a lot of hormonal changes right now with getting off bc and then O and now possibly PMS PLUS going off your Zoloft- that's a lot to deal with at once! Any time you need to rant we're here for you. We all go thru our sad times and for me talking to these ladies makes me feel better. (((hugs)))
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Thank you, especially for the hugs!!

Quoting hoping_for_more: I'm so sorry you're feeling so down! You are definitely going through a lot of hormonal changes right now with getting off bc and then O and now possibly PMS PLUS going off your Zoloft- that's a lot to deal with at once! Any time you need to rant we're here for you. We all go thru our sad times and for me talking to these ladies makes me feel better. (((hugs)))
olivejuice2
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Big hug for you. Most likely this is just your system figuring things out and your hormones going a little wacky during the process. Keep your head up, it will get better.
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Thank you! I love the hugs! :)

Quoting olivejuice2: Big hug for you. Most likely this is just your system figuring things out and your hormones going a little wacky during the process. Keep your head up, it will get better.
jjknue
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Well we are all a bit crazy but no these women are wonderful here! There is little drama mostly support. So go ahead and post away!
ok so what bc were you on? Just curious? Also I agree I would hate to do anything to my body when trying to conceive. But O some times has symptoms usually not but maybe your body is adjusting.
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:09 AM
This exactly. Feel free to post. We are here to support each other, and we do exactly that. Yes, occasionally someone will have an attitude with someone else. But what do you expect with a bunch of stressed out, hormonal women? Don't let that other post bum you out.

Quoting hoping_for_more: I'm so sorry you're feeling so down! You are definitely going through a lot of hormonal changes right now with getting off bc and then O and now possibly PMS PLUS going off your Zoloft- that's a lot to deal with at once! Any time you need to rant we're here for you. We all go thru our sad times and for me talking to these ladies makes me feel better. (((hugs)))
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh, and hugs!
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Thanks. Like I kind of indicated before the post from lee that I was reading, I've only basically seen good :) and tonight shows.that even.more.so! Sorry for all the punctuation issues my phone is acting up and dh is asleep so.don't want to wake him up w a computer ha.
I was on LoEstrin Fe 24 I believe
I hope if adjusting that means I will not be like this until I go.back on bc.
Thanks again

Quoting jjknue: Well we are all a bit crazy but no these women are wonderful here! There is little drama mostly support. So go ahead and post away!

ok so what bc were you on? Just curious? Also I agree I would hate to do anything to my body when trying to conceive. But O some times has symptoms usually not but maybe your body is adjusting.
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:30 AM
Lol. True, hormones do make ya crazy! Thanks, and I believe you have responded.to me recently. I think I had a question- thanks again for that too!

Quoting ARClay: This exactly. Feel free to post. We are here to support each other, and we do exactly that. Yes, occasionally someone will have an attitude with someone else. But what do you expect with a bunch of stressed out, hormonal women? Don't let that other post bum you out.

ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:31 AM
You're welcome :)

Quoting Kimipeli: Lol. True, hormones do make ya crazy! Thanks, and I believe you have responded.to me recently. I think I had a question- thanks again for that too!

Quoting ARClay: This exactly. Feel free to post. We are here to support each other, and we do exactly that. Yes, occasionally someone will have an attitude with someone else. But what do you expect with a bunch of stressed out, hormonal women? Don't let that other post bum you out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)