Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feel like 1st time all over again

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:21 PM
  • 6 Replies
So my youngest is almost 8 and I feel like I am a first time mom all over again. I am a nurse in labor and delivery so o feel like I should know this but I don't I guess it's cuz we don't see patients this early in their pregnancy. Well I just found out I am pregnant due Sept 19th and today I had some creamy white discharge. Just wondering if this is normal. I just can't remember if I had this with my son or not
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:26 PM
I read somewhere that yes normal some women can have huge amounts of white creamy discharge. I believe it said your cervix is getting ready for the pregnancy but could be wrong.
huntermom85
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Thank u for replying

Quoting Kimipeli: I read somewhere that yes normal some women can have huge amounts of white creamy discharge. I believe it said your cervix is getting ready for the pregnancy but could be wrong.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes its normal. An increase in discharge during pregnancy is common. If it developes an order, odd color, or  you begin to itch then it could be signs of a yeast infection and you would need to seek treatment!

huntermom85
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Thanks very helpful

Quoting NoraDun:

Yes its normal. An increase in discharge during pregnancy is common. If it developes an order, odd color, or  you begin to itch then it could be signs of a yeast infection and you would need to seek treatment!

SuprMom12042702
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

With my third, I had horrible amounts of discharge. I joked with my husband that I was going to buy diapers it was so bad sometimes. He kept telling me it was baby lube (he is such a gross ass sometimes), but yes it is very normal. As long as it is white (sometimes mine would almost have a green tint to it), and never smells or comes with itching or irritation, you should be okay!

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Totally normal! I've had it off and on my entire pregnancy. Some days I just have to wear a panty liner because there's so much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)