Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some help!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:41 PM
  • 2 Replies

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 8 months. Last month I was 10 days early :/ instead of starting on the 19th i started on the 9th. Now this month I was supposed to start on the first but it is now the 8th and still no period, not even a hint that it is going to start. I have taken two tests and both were neg. is there even still a chance that I could be preggo? has anybody else had this happen? help me out!

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Its common for periods to be irregular due to health, diet, stress, etc. Do you know if your ovulating regularly? Or if you ovulated at all this month? After trying to conceive for 6 months or more without luck sometimes you have to dig a little deeper. If your not using ovulation tests start (you can get a bunch for cheap on ebay or amazon called wondfo. They work well) start charting and learning how your body is working to better up your chances of success. But you must stay as stress free as possible!! Check out the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility!! Good Luck hun

Morey12
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:03 AM

I am really healthy, i eat all organic and go to the gym at least 2 times a week and am not a very stressful person. I have been tracking my ovulation regularly since we started to try and last month I never ovulated, at least the test never came back positive which brings up another question, how is that even possible? I have done everything by the book in order to concieve so I am just wondering if there is a chance even though the test is negative.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)