Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much have you spent on pregnancy tests in the last year?

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 8:49 PM
  • 33 Replies
Or ovulation kits or any other fertility and TTC gear?

I have spent approx $200 on pregnancy tests, ovulation tests, and a bbt in the last 6m. Thank goodness I always get free shipping from amazon!

I never really think too much about it bc you get so many dip strips for cheap but it truly does add up. I'm going to try really hard to stop pressuring people to be a poas addict like I am since you are basically peeing on your money!
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
berespectful
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 8:52 PM

i hear you! I've already spent way too much in just three months. Going to order internet cheapies if i don't get my bfp this month.

Lollypeg9896
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
This year? Probably $20, last year...$100's! I don't even want to try and add it up or I'd be pissed at myself LOL
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:00 PM
I don't even want to think about how much I have spent on this crap. Lol
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I attribute some of that to all the tests I bought when they were weird looking before I ended up miscarrying. But I do a lot of Internet cheapies and $5 here...$12 there... Starts adding up!

Quoting Lollypeg9896: This year? Probably $20, last year...$100's! I don't even want to try and add it up or I'd be pissed at myself LOL
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
LMBO I know right?! What was I thinking...

Quoting ARClay: I don't even want to think about how much I have spent on this crap. Lol
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:02 PM
I have had good experience with wondfo and I know others have had success with sure predict. You can get both on amazon. Or try www.earlypregnancytests.com for reliable cheapies!

Quoting berespectful:

i hear you! I've already spent way too much in just three months. Going to order internet cheapies if i don't get my bfp this month.

tekcrkark
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I am about ready to take out a darn loan! Haha
Nicolettaz
by Nicole on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Way too much that's for sure . Lol
waitingmommy12
by Eva on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:09 PM

I'd say in the past year I've spent approximatly $400 on opks, hpts, bbt thermometer x2, clomid, femera, preseed, fertiliTea, and a few other things... still no bfp though. It definatly adds up thats for sure.

hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Having our son only cost us approx $2000 his first year (not including medical deductibles and what not- that's just food and diapers). It costs people more to make babies than to have them anymore!

Quoting waitingmommy12:

I'd say in the past year I've spent approximatly $400 on opks, hpts, bbt thermometer x2, clomid, femera, preseed, fertiliTea, and a few other things... still no bfp though. It definatly adds up thats for sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured