Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Oh goodness I'm nervous!!!! Update LAST UPDATE

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:47 AM
  • 32 Replies
3 moms liked this
Well I'm waiting in the office for the ultrasound technician to call me back for my follicle check. Thankfully she is a good friend as we work together. I took the day off to relax post appointment though and that's nice I'll be able to go home and clean the house and workout.

I'm nervous because I woke up last night with major O cramps, like when I sat up to go pee the pressure from my weight on my bottom I could FEE my ovaries. So I took a opk very negative now I'm so worried that is have hyperstim. Which I know is super rare on Clomid alone, and I was only on 100mg.

Man, boy oh boy I hope with all my heart I have two great big ol follicles and i can trigger today!!!!!!

I'll update with size after I'm done and in the waiting room waiting on my doctor appointment after the ultrasound.

-well my follicles look great I have two over 20+ which is wonderful for cd14 my lining is almost 10 again fab.

I stopped looking and started just talking to my friend and didn't notice she was looking at something else. She didn't say anything either (not happy about that) but my paper is marked

>1.5 solid mass ant fundus

Meaning she saw a mass on the anterior top of my uterus but it doesn't say inside or outside :(

I've been texting hubs upset, he keeps saying I am reading too much into it and talk to the doctor. I told him if she says it's inside and May cause issues im just getting my tubes tied, he agreed as he is having one more for me he is happy with just one.

I just want to be told I am over reacting and reading this wrong!!!! And of course they are an HOUR behind on people today

------okkkkkk lol

Its on the outside and nothing to worry about she said most women have one or two after having a baby just the way the uterus shrinks back down and causes a small looking thickening .

She said my lining is amazing and my two eggs are ready to pop she couldn't be happier nor could I, Lord I'm a worry wort!!!!)

So I'm waiting at the pharmacy now for my hcg shot eeekkk so exciting I've got to get to having sex the next three days
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Come on eggies!! Fx for u!!
gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Well I'm devastated.... I JUST had surgery two months ago to remove anything wrong in my uterus and to check tubed and PCOS.

I be damned if there isn't a HUGE fibroid in my uterus now :(

I will NOT have another surgery to remove it.

I am getting ready to talk to my doctor, if it's large enough to cause issues with implantation and pregnancy I will not be triggering and will be stopping all ttc efforts.

I am done with the stress and worry over everything.

I did have two large perfect eggs (20 and 21) and my lining is perfect but will not trigger unless she assures me there wouldn't be a chance of another loss.

Quoting kendraamornot: Come on eggies!! Fx for u!!
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Oh love :( im sooo sorry... I hope its not big! Prayers for u

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: Well I'm devastated.... I JUST had surgery two months ago to remove anything wrong in my uterus and to check tubed and PCOS.

I am getting ready to talk to my doctor, if it's large enough to cause issues with implantation and pregnancy I will not be triggering and will be stopping all ttc efforts.

I did have two large perfect eggs (20 and 21) and my lining is perfect but will not trigger unless she assures me there wouldn't be a chance of another loss.

EAzizM
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Oh no. I am sorry.

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: Well I'm devastated.... I JUST had surgery two months ago to remove anything wrong in my uterus and to check tubed and PCOS.

gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:02 AM
I still haven't seen the ob they are running late :/

I am reading it and I can't read her hand writing well I should have asked her before I walked out but I stopped paying attention when I knew I had two good eggs.

It wasn't until I saw the paper to give ob that I noticed something else was on it.

1.5 solid mass ui ant fundus

I don't know if that means that it's inside or outside I know it means it's on the top (fundus) and anterior (ant) but don't know inside or out yet wait is killing me

Quoting EAzizM:

Oh no. I am sorry.

gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Ty I'm super scared and still waiting for ob.... I hope it's Outside the uterus not inside

Quoting kendraamornot: Oh love :( im sooo sorry... I hope its not big! Prayers for u

EAzizM
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Good Luck. I hope it is nothing that will affect your TTC efforts greatly.

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: I still haven't seen the ob they are running late :/

I am reading it and I can't read her hand writing well I should have asked her before I walked out but I stopped paying attention when I knew I had two good eggs.

It wasn't until I saw the paper to give ob that I noticed something else was on it.

I don't know if that means that it's inside or outside I know it means it's on the top (fundus) and anterior (ant) but don't know inside or out yet wait is killing me

Quoting EAzizM:

Oh no. I am sorry.

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Can they do something to shrink it?

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: Ty I'm super scared and still waiting for ob.... I hope it's Outside the uterus not inside

Quoting kendraamornot: Oh love :( im sooo sorry... I hope its not big! Prayers for u

gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Ty I hope I am just over reacting and reading this totally wrong :(

Quoting EAzizM:

Good Luck. I hope it is nothing that will affect your TTC efforts greatly.

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: I still haven't seen the ob they are running late :/

Quoting EAzizM:

Oh no. I am sorry.

gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Yes you can take meds or have surgery to shrink it but I've been through two surgeries, two c sections and tons of pills and shots the last four years. We made the choice no more!!!! I don't mind taking Clomid and trigger but I won't take anymore random meds to just TRY to have a baby. I have one and I'll be happy with her.

I've been texting hubs and he agreed if she says that I have a chance at a loss then I'm just setting up to get my tunes tied

I pray I am just reading this wrong and upsetting myself for no reason

Quoting kendraamornot: Can they do something to shrink it?

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: Ty I'm super scared and still waiting for ob.... I hope it's Outside the uterus not inside

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)