Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Pre seed

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:12 AM
  • 10 Replies
Is this a good lubricant to use any time you have sex? Should it just be used when ovulating?
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KJ786
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I like it. It can be used anytime, really, but I save it for when I'm ovulating, so we don't waste it because it's kind of expensive, and a pain in the butt to find (only one store around here carries it).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karaklett
by Kara on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Thanks! I have issues getting lubricated and ky is just gross to me.

Quoting KJ786: I like it. It can be used anytime, really, but I save it for when I'm ovulating, so we don't waste it because it's kind of expensive, and a pain in the butt to find (only one store around here carries it).
trying365
by Caitlin on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:32 AM

I used it for the first time when I wasn't ovulating and it sure helped then I used it again during my fertile time and idk if I will get my BFP I pray I do though.

karaklett
by Kara on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Good luck!

Quoting trying365:

I used it for the first time when I wasn't ovulating and it sure helped then I used it again during my fertile time and idk if I will get my BFP I pray I do though.

bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I use it all the time because it feels so good. It feels like my own cm and DH loves it too. Just don't use a lot lol

karaklett
by Kara on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:25 AM
This is what I need then! Ky does not feel like my cm. it's thicker and slippery and it irritates me a bit.

Quoting bellanicolexox:

I use it all the time because it feels so good. It feels like my own cm and DH loves it too. Just don't use a lot lol

bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Lube is not good for BD/TTC because it can actually stop the sperm and there are chemicals in more that aren't good. Preseed is the best and made for TTC. Do not use KY while TTC. :)

Quoting karaklett: This is what I need then! Ky does not feel like my cm. it's thicker and slippery and it irritates me a bit.

Quoting bellanicolexox:

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

Stalk My Chart =]

Join my Pregnancy Test Tweak Group

karaklett
by Kara on Jan. 13, 2014 at 11:31 AM
I haven't. We don't use it often but did last night since I'm got my monthly visitor. I just hate it though.

Quoting bellanicolexox:

Lube is not good for BD/TTC because it can actually stop the sperm and there are chemicals in more that aren't good. Preseed is the best and made for TTC. Do not use KY while TTC. :)

Quoting karaklett: This is what I need then! Ky does not feel like my cm. it's thicker and slippery and it irritates me a bit.

Quoting bellanicolexox:

mama4t
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 1:47 PM

i want to try it too but it has parabens and stuff in it. Idk if it really matters but...We use coconut oil which i heard is good for TTC. Anyone use that?  We buy the coconut oil in the body and wellness section at whole foods.

Tawn26
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Preseed is awesome, but like the above post said you cant use alot of it and i would use it all the time because you never know when  your egg is awaiting. Some opk be a little off. Gl and keep us posted.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)