Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fertility Vitamins

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:04 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hello Ladies, 

Hope this night finds you all well... I am trying to find a good vitamin for fertility. My husband and I are trying to concieve. I have been off my birth control since before our weddin which was in Ocotober. Since then my period has been pretty irregular. I have always had irregular periods anyways since I was like 15 years old. Minus when I am on birth control then it regulates. So now that I am not on birth control I am trying to find a good vitamin to take for regularity of my period. I went to the vitamin store and bought Fertlity Blend SP-1. I was wondering if anyone has used this and does anyone recommend any other good vitamins for this issue? I hear vitex was a good?? Has anyone used either of these products. I am not currently taking any other medications other then a regular multivitimin. Other suggestions are awesome as well... Have a great evening lovelies... 

Nicole

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
faizah
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:52 AM
Hi I am currently taking a fertility vitamin called Fertilaid. It helps to regulate your period and contains vitex and other nutrients that are in prenatal vitamins. Its all natural and I am hoping it helps me to conceive in the near future. Look it up :-) good luck to you!!!
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Go to fairhavenhealth.com

JoshuasGirlNMC
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Quoting faizah: Hi I am currently taking a fertility vitamin called Fertilaid. It helps to regulate your period and contains vitex and other nutrients that are in prenatal vitamins. Its all natural and I am hoping it helps me to conceive in the near future. Look it up :-) good luck to you!!!

Awesome, I will check it out... Thank you for the advice. I just checked mine and I don't see that it contains vitex. I might return this vitamin and see if I can find something that contains that... I have heard nothing but good things from products that contain vitex... So I think I am going to get something that contains it. My vitamin store didn't have anything I might go check out whole foods... 

Thank you for your advice though. and good luck in your furture as well... 

faizah
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:03 PM
You're welcome! Fairhavenhealth.com has a lot of amazing products! I heard vitex is great too that's what made me choose fertilaid.

Quoting JoshuasGirlNMC:

Quoting faizah: Hi I am currently taking a fertility vitamin called Fertilaid. It helps to regulate your period and contains vitex and other nutrients that are in prenatal vitamins. Its all natural and I am hoping it helps me to conceive in the near future. Look it up :-) good luck to you!!!

Awesome, I will check it out... Thank you for the advice. I just checked mine and I don't see that it contains vitex. I might return this vitamin and see if I can find something that contains that... I have heard nothing but good things from products that contain vitex... So I think I am going to get something that contains it. My vitamin store didn't have anything I might go check out whole foods... 

Thank you for your advice though. and good luck in your furture as well... 

JoshuasGirlNMC
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:55 PM

Quoting JoshuasGirlNMC:

Hello Ladies, 

Hope this night finds you all well... I am trying to find a good vitamin for fertility. My husband and I are trying to concieve. I have been off my birth control since before our weddin which was in Ocotober. Since then my period has been pretty irregular. I have always had irregular periods anyways since I was like 15 years old. Minus when I am on birth control then it regulates. So now that I am not on birth control I am trying to find a good vitamin to take for regularity of my period. I went to the vitamin store and bought Fertlity Blend SP-1. I was wondering if anyone has used this and does anyone recommend any other good vitamins for this issue? I hear vitex was a good?? Has anyone used either of these products. I am not currently taking any other medications other then a regular multivitimin. Other suggestions are awesome as well... Have a great evening lovelies... 

Nicole

I think I am going to order them and see how they work. I just don't think I can pass it up cause everyone is saying that it works... :) Thanks for all the awesome support ladies 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)