Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get to Know Me. ❤

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:44 AM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this

Someone one else also gave a full formal introduction and I will follow along. I think it's a great idea after such a long time.

My name is Nicole. I am 24 years old and I reside in upstate NY where we have collected almost 3ft of snow so far this winter. Good thing it has melted in between each storm.

My DH's name is Nick and be is 25 years old. We met during my senior year of high school. I was at a coworkers wedding and he was the DJ. I thought he was adorable but I was too shy to say anything and my mom was with me. Haha. He ended up knowing my sister and finding me through her Facebook. He added me and we chatted daily. Then one day I posted a status about taking my niece to the park and he showed up. He said his friends were there...yeah okay stalker. Lol. And he asked me out for lunch the next day. For several weeks he took me on cute day dates and then one night, May 5th 2008 he picked me up at 6pm and took me to a carnival. We had a blast! After he walked me to my door and said "so um are we dating?" And I laughed and said "I'm not sure, are we?" And he goes "let me try that again. Will you be my girlfriend?" And I said yes, of course! Anyway he has continued to date me and amaze me and we got married June 7th 2013 :)

Now we are ttc for our first baby. We have had one loss. In October I had a chemical pregnancy and I know it's not a big loss as some others suffer but it still hurt. But we won't give up. We know I'll conceive in 2014 we have a feeling and we of course hope it's this month but I'm being as patient as I can. :)

A little about me. I am a full time nanny of twin 2.5 year old boys. They are a handful but smarty pants and they are very affectionate. I also run my own photography business where I specialize in portraiture but am also getting into weddings.

www.facebook.com/BellaPhotoNY is my page if you want to check me out!

Any hi!!! Nice to "meet" you all. And hope it wasn't to long of a post lol.

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

Stalk My Chart =]

Join my Pregnancy Test Tweak Group

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

These are my boys. I call them mine but they aren't. Lol. Their names are James and Cole :)
mdm122789
by Mel on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:49 AM
2 moms liked this

you inspired me, I am going to do a similar post because of so many new members (:

bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My DH and I.
Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:55 AM
2 moms liked this

I really enjoyed this post, it's so nice to get to know the people on here and get a backstory. Your DH sounds like such a sweetheart;) Good luck this month, I'm definitely rooting for you and will say a little prayer for you and all of us on here that we can be blessed with our October babies!

SECL
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Liked your page!  Love your photography!  That would be my dream job!  Actually I want to be a doula/photographer.  How cool would that be? lol :D

bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Awe thank you! It's a lot of work and expensive lol but it's a wonderful job! A doula would be a very awesome rewarding job.

Quoting SECL:

Liked your page!  Love your photography!  That would be my dream job!  Actually I want to be a doula/photographer.  How cool would that be? lol :D

BrookeyLea
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Love this! Cute story!!
tdflood11
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Thank you Nicole :) I'm gonna do this too lol
karaklett
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Cute!
HolliBerry21
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Liked!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)