Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: Well that's bad! *UPDATE*

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:33 AM
  • 9 Replies
I absolutely HATE missing work! But I had to go home today. I believe I have yet another stomach ulcer, I have been in so much pain. This will be my 4th one in a year. And on top of that, TMI, I have been on the toilet almost every half hour. It literally has not stopped since lunch yeaterday. Its killing my stomach and I just wanna be better. Gonna goto my Urgent Care in about 30 mins. On a good note, I have my Dr apt today and I couldn't be more excited to find out whats going on with my fertility and DF's. Have a wonderful day ladies. Baby Dust :)

UPDATE: Dr in Urgent Care told me I have a very aggressive stomach ulcer :/ Has taken 2 stool samples, a urine sample and 4 things of blood from me, & gave me pain meds in 1.5 hours. I just wanna go home so I can come back to my fertility apt later :/
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!
Caleib08
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Thanks mama :) I'll do an update post after my apt this afternoon :)

Quoting kristen518-06: Good luck!
kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:46 AM
What were you guys tested for?

Quoting Caleib08: Thanks mama :) I'll do an update post after my apt this afternoon :)

Caleib08
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:52 AM
We haven't been tested for anything yet. Due to my work messing up my medical insurance, I wasn't able to see my Dr all of last year, till this month. And I refused to see anyone else, so since it has been over a year that I got my Depo, I have my Dr back & were still not pregnant, I figured it was time to get us checked. So this is our first time getting checked for anything.

Quoting kristen518-06: What were you guys tested for?

Quoting Caleib08: Thanks mama :) I'll do an update post after my apt this afternoon :)

kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Oh well good luck to you! The only thing weve had done was a sa for dh and that came back all good

Quoting Caleib08: We haven't been tested for anything yet. Due to my work messing up my medical insurance, I wasn't able to see my Dr all of last year, till this month. And I refused to see anyone else, so since it has been over a year that I got my Depo, I have my Dr back & were still not pregnant, I figured it was time to get us checked. So this is our first time getting checked for anything.

Caleib08
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Thank you! My DF wants to get one too, so were gonna ask my Dr about it today if and how much it would cost outta pocket since he's not on my medical yet.

Quoting kristen518-06: Oh well good luck to you! The only thing weve had done was a sa for dh and that came back all good

Quoting Caleib08: We haven't been tested for anything yet. Due to my work messing up my medical insurance, I wasn't able to see my Dr all of last year, till this month. And I refused to see anyone else, so since it has been over a year that I got my Depo, I have my Dr back & were still not pregnant, I figured it was time to get us checked. So this is our first time getting checked for anything.

kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Our insurance wont cover it and we haven't gotten the bill yet but they quoted us $210

Quoting Caleib08: Thank you! My DF wants to get one too, so were gonna ask my Dr about it today if and how much it would cost outta pocket since he's not on my medical yet.

Quoting kristen518-06: Oh well good luck to you! The only thing weve had done was a sa for dh and that came back all good

Caleib08
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Geeze! I figured it would be spendy though.

Quoting kristen518-06: Our insurance wont cover it and we haven't gotten the bill yet but they quoted us $210

Quoting Caleib08: Thank you! My DF wants to get one too, so were gonna ask my Dr about it today if and how much it would cost outta pocket since he's not on my medical yet.

Caleib08
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)