Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get to know me post :)

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:42 AM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this

I saw Nicoles and thought this would be a good idea lol. 

So....Hi my name is Tyla (Tie-la is how you say it lol a lot of people don't say it right) I am 19 (ill be 20 in may). I am a stay at home mom and I live in San Antonio, TX. 

My DH's name is Frank and he is 24 (barely) and he works in the oil feild on all the equipment. We have been married almost 3 years but we have been together for 5 1/2 years. We have one DS and he is 3 1/2 and his name is Darren. 

I met DH when I was a Sophmore in High School. I was at Walmart gass station with my BFF and she saw a guy and started screaming that he was "hot" lol. Turns out that guy was DH's BFF and he got my number and said he had a friend he thought would really like me (I was 15 so I was like sure here give my number to some guy whose name I do not even know lol). Anyways DH text me and we talked and ended up going on a date and he never asked how old I was so I did not tell him lol. I had a party that I invited him to about 2 weeks after we went on our first date and that would be the night I got pregnant with DS lol on halloween. 2 weeks later DH told me he was moving and we broke up because I didn't want to do long distance. I found out 2 months later that I was almost 3 months pregnant and I didn't tell DH until I was almost 5 months pregnant because I could not find his phone number lol. Anyways when he found out that I was pregnant he came to visit every weekend and for every OB appointment (it was an 8 1/2 hour drive from him to me) and he moved in with me about a week before I was due...he proposed 4 days after DS was born and we have been happily married ever since June 18, 2011. 

We are ttc baby #2 for 2 years now. I have hypothyroidism and also PCOS. We had a miscarriage at 10 weeks last year on July 28th which also happens to be DS's 3rd bday. 

So its nice to "meet" all of you ladies :) 

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:41 PM
Wow, that must have been a crazy few months when he first found out you were pregnant. I LOVE your happy ending. Hope that BFP comes soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tdflood11
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
My parents were furious that I was pregnant and even more furious that he was 20 lol! But it all turned out perfect! Thank you! I hope you get yours too!

Quoting MommyAddie: Wow, that must have been a crazy few months when he first found out you were pregnant. I LOVE your happy ending. Hope that BFP comes soon.
lilGsmomma
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:49 PM
So glad it all worked out for you. Good luck on number 2 :)
karaklett
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Crazy story! I'm glad it's worked out for you!
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Thanks for sharing :) Glad it all worked out! Sorry for your loss.

olivejuice2
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:11 PM
Such a romantic story, glad it worked out for you! Good luck!
mss119
by Maggie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:14 PM
That's great how everything worked out for you, hope you have luck getting your bfp soon!
bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Wow definitely a crazy time in your life. I am glad it all ended well for you! Hoepfully you get your BFP soon! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)