Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have an ovulation question???:/

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:52 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this
I only use OPKs to detect my LH surge, I've had positive ones before but my question is this...to know for certain if you're ovulating do you need to have blood work done by gyno or would she do some other type of test to tell if I'm ovulating??? I'm getting so frustrating with TTC I'm about to throw the towel in. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!;)
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Caleib08
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:57 PM
I've been wondering the same! Like what am I supposed to take a OPK every single day for a month??? That's irritating! How do you know when you pee on one and ita neg. if you are about to O or just missed it?! GL :)
ALGiveans
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:08 PM
I usually start using OPKs on cd 8-9. I try to use one when I wake up,mid day and late evening. I get a positive one around cd11 or 12. But I don't now if I'm ovulating or not. We've been TTC for a year I know that's not that long but EvERYONE around me is pregnant but ME. And I'm very happy for them but also want to scream and cry!!! Who knew this would be sooo stressful. Good Luck to you too.

Quoting Caleib08: I've been wondering the same! Like what am I supposed to take a OPK every single day for a month??? That's irritating! How do you know when you pee on one and ita neg. if you are about to O or just missed it?! GL :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)