Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tmi question

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:25 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hey ladies!
So this period has been really weird, its the first actual period after Decembers miscarriage. It was lighter than normal the first day or two but then got heavier and has stayed heavy. Usually its brownish but it was bright red until about 20 minutes ago I started cramping which I usually only do for the first day or two. Went to the bathroom and when I wiped a BIG ?clot? Came out.. it was the size of a ping pong ball but had a weird side that almost looked like a bunch of little balls with a stringy part attached to it. It was more like a sac than a clot too... I'm still cramping... getting a little worse. Also, usually my periods are really clotty but this time there wasn't very many clots at all... I'm getting a little concerned but not sure if I should worry or just let it pass. I'm on CD 5. Sorry I know this is a little tmi. I thought I had passed the sac last month but I'm thinking I just did... ugh. I'm just confused.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Bump
SECL
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 6:35 AM

hmmm :/ Is it possible there is still tissue that you didn't fully pass during the miscarriage?  I hope all is well!

Coqui17
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 6:43 AM
That's what I'm thinking.

Quoting SECL:

hmmm :/ Is it possible there is still tissue that you didn't fully pass during the miscarriage?  I hope all is well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)