Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And I thought checking CM was a dirty job...*TMI* *Help*

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

I just tried to check my CP for the first time ever. And I am so not even sure if I felt the right thing! LOL.

I reached up with back of fingers facing me and kind of went towards my back/butt a little and felt immediately something quite frim, felt around no openings. Is this the right spot ladies? I'd say Low, Firm Closed.

Sorry! I googles first but was still a little lost. I'm 4dpo I think this position would be normal? I wish CP indicated pregnancy LOL

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

Stalk My Chart =]

Join my Pregnancy Test Tweak Group

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:53 PM
Lol. It's the only thing that would be firm up there.

Sounds normal for 4dpo. But once you get the hang of where it is in different parts of your cycle you'll learn where low, medium and high are, as well as what medium and soft feel like too. Congrats on taking the next step to learning about your body. :)
CyndiG
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know about cp for TTC but I do know what it feels like. Its round and firmish. I usually can't reach mine with more than 1 finger. That just sounds weird. Haha! Anyway, my birdy finger is the only one I can reach it with. I can feel the opening but only during certain times in my cycle. It feels like an indentation sort of.
bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:55 PM
2 moms liked this

It was funny it was hidden just a little behind other...vagina spongey stuff lol but I could def feel it. I was like...this is so weird...lol

Quoting ARClay: Lol. It's the only thing that would be firm up there.

Sounds normal for 4dpo. But once you get the hang of where it is in different parts of your cycle you'll learn where low, medium and high are, as well as what medium and soft feel like too. Congrats on taking the next step to learning about your body. :)

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

Stalk My Chart =]

Join my Pregnancy Test Tweak Group

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:03 PM
This! ::))

Quoting ARClay: Lol. It's the only thing that would be firm up there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)