Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wtf I just want to cry (small vent)

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:53 PM
  • 20 Replies

So as we thought sil is pregnant with number 2 that's why there in a rush to be married. Mil send dh the test if people wait till they can afford kids they'll. never have theme wtf we are not waiting  we have been trying for 7 years.  The comment makes want to cry more than. Anything normally it just makes me mad but right know I just want to sit down and cry.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
olivejuice2
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
That's really insensitive, does she know you've been trying? Big hug and lots of baby dust. I hope you get your sticky bean soon!
Anne2472925
by Anne on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry love. Just remember that there are people here who understand and care. hugs.
Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh that is a crappy thing to say and isn't going to help it happen faster! I'm sorry. Keep your chin up, we're rooting for you!

trying365
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG I would be upset too. Thats crazy she would say that to you. I would straight up slap her...but anyway just relax it will happen

charile2002
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Quoting olivejuice2: That's really insensitive, does she know you've been trying? Big hug and lots of baby dust. I hope you get your sticky been soon!

I thought that she did. But I guess not.

tluvsd2
by TONI on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
THE BIGGEST HUG AND TONS OF GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST TO YOU!
charile2002
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Quoting tluvsd2: THE BIGGEST HUG AND TONS OF GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST TO YOU!

Thank you baby dust to you to

charile2002
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:22 PM

Quoting trying365:

OMG I would be upset too. Thats crazy she would say that to you. I would straight up slap her...but anyway just relax it will happen

I would love to . But I have to stay calm stress is not going for me 

charile2002
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Quoting Anne2472925: I am so sorry love. Just remember that there are people here who understand and care. hugs.

Thank you . That why I like this group everyone here is TTC no matter how long understand these things hurt whene it things like that are said how much it hurts.

mrswynn88
by Amanda on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry sweetie we have been ttc for 6 years and everyone around us is getting pregnant so easily or having babies and yet i deal with everyone saying your never gonna have a baby my dad makes comments like i don't have any grandkids yet and i wonder if im ever going to mil will look at me and tell me to hurry up and get pregnant its so hurtful and they just don't get it i understand what you are going threw its really hard i hope you get your bfp soon sending tons of baby dust your way
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)