Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

passing the time. chinese gender chart?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hey guys so my month just started i still have a lot of baby dancing to do before we find out if january is our month. But for fun i looked at what my due date would be if i conceived and then looked at what the chinese calender says the gender would be.

It said girl. If you have a child/ren did you use the Chinese gender chart was it acurate for that pregnancy.?

We are trying for a little boy since we have our daughter. But we would be happy eaither way. What are your thoughts ladys.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:15 PM

It has always been right for me, there is another post on here from yesterday with the chart so all the ladies could comment on it. you may try to find that and see what they said as well.

It says boy for me the next four months and MAN i hope that's right and I hope that I get that egg.

KendraCay
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Every old wives tale was wrong for my daughter. Lol but I thought it was still fun to try them out. And I probably will play around with them when I get pg. :)

It's says boy for me this month. Though I want another girl, I think a boy would be fun too. :)
amycrow0949
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:39 PM
I love the idea of having another girl especially since I found a name that I'm in love with and my daughter what have a sister but I'd also like to experience what it's like to have a son I see all those boys clothes and I just melt lol. when I was pregnant with my daughter I did a few of the gender predicters and almost all of them said boy so they were wrong

Quoting KendraCay: Every old wives tale was wrong for my daughter. Lol but I thought it was still fun to try them out. And I probably will play around with them when I get pg. :)

It's says boy for me this month. Though I want another girl, I think a boy would be fun too. :)
amycrow0949
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:41 PM
oh cool I'll have to look for that I didn't see it yesterday. I don't know how accurate that chart actually is but its still fun to see what it says I know some people swear by it

Quoting gabbyttcgirl:

It has always been right for me, there is another post on here from yesterday with the chart so all the ladies could comment on it. you may try to find that and see what they said as well.

It says boy for me the next four months and MAN i hope that's right and I hope that I get that egg.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)