Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

almost pos opk means....

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:42 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

1, AF is on her way or 2, possibly pregnant. I couldnt get my stupid phone to.focus so sorry it's blurry. It's darker than it looks in the pic. Im goin with AF bein.on her way cause my boobs are startin to hurt some. :/

NOTE: This is what a close pos means for ME!! NOT for everyone!!!!

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:44 PM

normally they say if the test line is darker than control and around testing or af time could indicate a pregnancy i just do not know i just want us all to get our dang BFPlike yester Year

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:51 PM
I really cant wait til hubbys insurance renews and they add me to it! Im sooo tired of tdyin to guess what my bodys doin! Im ready to go to the dang dr!!!

Quoting tiffluv81:

normally they say if the test line is darker than control and around testing or af time could indicate a pregnancy i just do not know i just want us all to get our dang BFPlike yester Year

nikkifam5
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:58 PM
An almost positive opk really means nothing. You will always get some sort of line with an opk, which is why they can be so darn frustrating. Now if it was positive and you were close to AF, then that could indicate a pregnancy. OPK's are only reliable for ovulation. Other than that those little suckers just stress ya out!
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:04 PM
For me, if im close to af and get a close pos, af is on her way. A lot of the times i dont have a line on them

Quoting nikkifam5: An almost positive opk really means nothing. You will always get some sort of line with an opk, which is why they can be so darn frustrating. Now if it was positive and you were close to AF, then that could indicate a pregnancy. OPK's are only reliable for ovulation. Other than that those little suckers just stress ya out!
ttc2014
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:18 PM
I didn't see anything on you hpt

when you get a line on opk
that means af is on her way?
so maybe she is

I thought opk were just for ovulation

good luck darlin
hope you get a positive test soon
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this
They are but for me if i get a pos or close to.pos opk this close to af, it normally means shes on her way.

Quoting ttc2014: I didn't see anything on you hpt

when you get a line on opk

that means af is on her way?

so maybe she is

I thought opk were just for ovulation

good luck darlin

hope you get a positive test soon
gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Opk don't do anything but show a Lh surge for ovulation it can show pregnancy if positive but hpt would show before opk would

the opk isn't close +
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:05 PM
Like ive explained for ME a close pos or pos opk around the time for af to start means shes on her way. And again, like i said, the pic doesnt show just how dark it is. It IS a close pos.

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: Opk don't do anything but show a Lh surge for ovulation it can show pregnancy if positive but hpt would show before opk would

the opk isn't close +
EAzizM
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM
Have you tried temping. Seems like it would be less of a hassle and cause less confusion.
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:23 PM

I have. I gave up back in Oct. after af was a no show. I figured what was the use since she didnt come ya know? I'm almost positive I ovulated Sat. the 4th so that would make af due this sat the 18th. My boobs are gettin tender like she's comin but this has happened before and she was a no show. I'm tired of my body. I'm honestly ready to throw in the towel :(

Quoting EAzizM: Have you tried temping. Seems like it would be less of a hassle and cause less confusion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)