Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adjustment at 4dpo and hopeful

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
I've been going to the chiropractor 2-3 times a week for two month now and at the beg of the month she told me my hips were finally straight! I asked her today if the adjustment would hurt my chances of implantation in the two week wait and she told me that they shouldn't. If anything it could help if my egg did get fertilized. She said to let her know if I become pregnant so we re work my plan as the lower back will likely be avoided.

I am even more hopeful. I just walked out feeling less knotted and more fluid in movement. Praying my little egg implants!!!

Thankful for a chiropractor. Thankful for less pain for the first time since my accident this time last year. =]

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
StaciF
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

i LOVE seeing a chiropractor before/during/after pregnancy- best experience i've ever had and baby dust that the adjust helped this cycle!  i've heard great things about chiropractics and fertility!   can't wait to hear your results

SECL
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

That's great!

bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I go because of my accident but once I read about how it can help with fertility I was more excited. So hopeful. I hate that I won't feel implantation because I have a cyst and that's the only thing I feel so often. Lol. Hopefully I get some Ib if I am pregnant

Quoting StaciF:

i LOVE seeing a chiropractor before/during/after pregnancy- best experience i've ever had and baby dust that the adjust helped this cycle!  i've heard great things about chiropractics and fertility!   can't wait to hear your results

bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
FX. But even if it doesn't I still love the chiropractor lol

Quoting SECL:

That's great!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:23 PM
IV HEARD ITS GREAT FOR FERTILITY!:( GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST IM 4DPO TOO!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)