Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who uses clear blue digi opks?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:24 PM
  • 7 Replies
The box days use fmu, do you?
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:24 PM
My box says to use a four hour hold but not necessarily fmu. I usually don't
Mrsmommy0810
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:26 PM
I used the advanced digi by clearblue and I used fmu. That's what it said. It stated the urine after you wake up from your longest sleep or a 4 hour hold. Which clearblues are you using? Pink (original) or purple (advanced)
mama2lilboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:27 PM
No, I use 2nd or 3rd usually.
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:29 PM
I have the advanced too so using fmu works for you? bc most other opks say not to But I figured if those are the instructions I better use them that way :) I got some cheapies to use throughout the day though

Quoting Mrsmommy0810: I used the advanced digi by clearblue and I used fmu. That's what it said. It stated the urine after you wake up from your longest sleep or a 4 hour hold. Which clearblues are you using? Pink (original) or purple (advanced)
Mrsmommy0810
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:36 PM
Yup. I used first morning urine and I tested twice a day. I got 2 low days 3 high days then my peak day (at 6am). I got the blinkey smiley on Friday Saturday and Sunday and got my solid smiley on Monday. I didn't use fmu on the other kinds of ovulation tests because they said not too but these state to use the fmu so that's what I did. And when I tested in the afternoon I held my urine for 4 hours.

Quoting momof1want1mor: I have the advanced too so using fmu works for you? bc most other opks say not to But I figured if those are the instructions I better use them that way :) I got some cheapies to use throughout the day though

Quoting Mrsmommy0810: I used the advanced digi by clearblue and I used fmu. That's what it said. It stated the urine after you wake up from your longest sleep or a 4 hour hold. Which clearblues are you using? Pink (original) or purple (advanced)
Mrsmommy0810
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:38 PM
And for me they were spot on. On my peak day I had ewcm and the next day I had horrible cramps and lower backache and the day after that I had ovulation pains and I'm now 2dpo.

FYI I did tame clomid 50mg cd 3-7 this month and didn't ovulate till cd 19.

Quoting momof1want1mor: I have the advanced too so using fmu works for you? bc most other opks say not to But I figured if those are the instructions I better use them that way :) I got some cheapies to use throughout the day though

Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:06 PM
I've used them every time of the day for well over a year... I have always gotten a positive and never a false positive.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)