Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6DPO...

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:39 PM
  • 10 Replies

And this tww is driving me nuts! I'm trying to at least hold out from testing until the 22nd which would be 12DPO but it's getting so hard! DH's bday is on the 20th and I'll be 10DPO...really wanting to test then, but I don't want to see that negative! ugh!

Ladies, give me some fun ideas to get through this tww! What do you do to keep your mind off of it?!

Baby dust to all of you lovely ladies! (:

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tdflood11
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Im 6 dpo too :)
bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
4dpo here and it's killing me also!
wildcatmom29
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 6dpo too!! Honestly, I'm just putting it out of my mind. I don't think this is my month, I'm already having pms symptoms like af is on her way so I think this cycle will be easier for me to hold off poas. I'm trying to do other things!
MrsHietala
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:00 AM

are you dying to POAS like I am?! LOL I'm so impatient!!!

Quoting tdflood11: Im 6 dpo too :)

MrsHietala
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:01 AM

Ahhh, it was killing me at 1DPO!!! I'm just ready to POAS already! lol

Quoting bellanicolexox: 4dpo here and it's killing me also!

MrsHietala
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Well I will feel impatient for you! Hoping AF does not come your way!! (:

Quoting wildcatmom29: I'm 6dpo too!! Honestly, I'm just putting it out of my mind. I don't think this is my month, I'm already having pms symptoms like af is on her way so I think this cycle will be easier for me to hold off poas. I'm trying to do other things!

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm just not thinking about it. Plus I don't have tests I figured if AF doesn't come when she usually does I'll test if not I don't want to waste the time or money buying tests right now.
tdflood11
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Actually not really this cycle. I guess I just do not think this is my cycle....I am suppose to do an IUI next cycle so I am excited about that and not getting my hopes up abou this cycle. I just want to start my next AF so I can start the IUI proccess 

Quoting MrsHietala:

MrsHietala
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 6:46 PM

I wish I could force myself not to think about it! But im a POASaholic! I don't have any tests right now but i think in the next few days I'll be going to waste my money buying some! lol oh goodness!!!

Quoting MrsA0625: I'm just not thinking about it. Plus I don't have tests I figured if AF doesn't come when she usually does I'll test if not I don't want to waste the time or money buying tests right now.

MrsHietala
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Well your next cycle is going to be the exciting/impatient one then!! Fx for you and your BFP on your next cycle!!! tons of baby dust your way! (:

Quoting tdflood11:

Actually not really this cycle. I guess I just do not think this is my cycle....I am suppose to do an IUI next cycle so I am excited about that and not getting my hopes up abou this cycle. I just want to start my next AF so I can start the IUI proccess 

Quoting MrsHietala:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)