Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just noticed....(need some opinions from those that temp)

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

That my opks have slowly been gettin darker. Maybe I didnt ovulated 2 weeks ago like I thought. I had severe ovary pain like I get when I do ovulate AND ewcm so that's what made me think I did. Maybe I'm just now gettin ready to O and that's why my boobs are gettin tender? Idk, I'm so freakin confused. UGHHHHH WHY DOES MY BODY HATE ME??!!! >:( Tomorrow, I'm gonna start tempin again. Atleast that way IF i do ovulate, I'll know what my temps look like. My question is, do you prefer takin temps orally or vaginally?? I heard vaginally is more accurate but I've never done it that way. Also, do you like insert the thermometer or just put the tip in??

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I insert the thermometer. But if you thought you O'd you could be pregnant. Helllooo sore boobs. AND you can get a pos opk if you are!
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:53 PM

I wanna be sooo bad!! I normally get sore boobs after ovulation til af tho. Accordin to another member, my opk wasnt a "close pos" when it was. So, idk anymore. :( IF I did ovulate 2 saturdays ago, AF is due this sat SO, I'll see if she shows. I have 100 cheapies I just got so I'll definitely be retestin thru then! :)

Quoting bellanicolexox: I insert the thermometer. But if you thought you O'd you could be pregnant. Helllooo sore boobs. AND you can get a pos opk if you are!

tryingfor7
by Amber on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:58 PM
Fx you're preggers!!!
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:02 PM
I don't temp vaginally. I keep saying I'll try it but when I'm half asleep I never think to.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)