Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fibroids!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:57 PM
  • 13 Replies
Hi all, I got my first US today and measured at 6 weeks and 1 day but the fibroids were what really stood out. Now I understand why I had such a hard time TTC this time, but I didn't have them with my older children and they were very small when TTC my 8 year old. Has anyone had an issue with large fibroids?
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:36 PM
I haven't but here's a bump.
Mrsmommy0810
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Just wanted to say I like your screen name! ((: here's a bump!
nikkifam5
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:54 PM
I have a fibroid on the outside of my uterus. I've had for over 7 years. I was high risk with my first and that's when they found it. I was over 20 weeks when they saw it the first time. I don't ever notice it unless I'm pregnant and I can feel it once I hit my second trimester. He grows and shrinks but is never bigger than a ping pong ball and causes no problems.
Mrsmommy1973
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:29 PM
Thanks.

Quoting ARClay: I haven't but here's a bump.
Mrsmommy1973
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:30 PM
I like yours too.... Great minds :-)

Quoting Mrsmommy0810: Just wanted to say I like your screen name! ((: here's a bump!
Mrsmommy0810
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:31 PM
What's the number mean for you?? Mine (0810) 08 is the year we got married and welcomed our first daughter and the 10 is when we welcomed our second daughter.

Quoting Mrsmommy1973: I like yours too.... Great minds :-)

Quoting Mrsmommy0810: Just wanted to say I like your screen name! ((: here's a bump!
Mrsmommy1973
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:37 PM
I knew that I had them but they were never an issue because they were very small and were only mentioned casually when we were trying for my 8 year old. They were never significant, but I have several that have grown large enough to call for concern. As if I don't have enough high risk factors already.

Quoting nikkifam5: I have a fibroid on the outside of my uterus. I've had for over 7 years. I was high risk with my first and that's when they found it. I was over 20 weeks when they saw it the first time. I don't ever notice it unless I'm pregnant and I can feel it once I hit my second trimester. He grows and shrinks but is never bigger than a ping pong ball and causes no problems.
Mrsmommy1973
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:43 PM
That was nice how you incorporated all of those significant events together like that. That makes me feel bad that mine is so generic.... Mine is just my birth year...

Quoting Mrsmommy0810: What's the number mean for you?? Mine (0810) 08 is the year we got married and welcomed our first daughter and the 10 is when we welcomed our second daughter.

Mrsmommy0810
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:01 PM
I just figured I would make it go with my screen name. (((:

Quoting Mrsmommy1973: That was nice how you incorporated all of those significant events together like that. That makes me feel bad that mine is so generic.... Mine is just my birth year...

Quoting Mrsmommy0810: What's the number mean for you?? Mine (0810) 08 is the year we got married and welcomed our first daughter and the 10 is when we welcomed our second daughter.

nikkifam5
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:12 PM
And yours is on the inside right? How big is it right now

Quoting Mrsmommy1973: I knew that I had them but they were never an issue because they were very small and were only mentioned casually when we were trying for my 8 year old. They were never significant, but I have several that have grown large enough to call for concern. As if I don't have enough high risk factors already.

Quoting nikkifam5: I have a fibroid on the outside of my uterus. I've had for over 7 years. I was high risk with my first and that's when they found it. I was over 20 weeks when they saw it the first time. I don't ever notice it unless I'm pregnant and I can feel it once I hit my second trimester. He grows and shrinks but is never bigger than a ping pong ball and causes no problems.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)