Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy symptoms?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:57 PM
  • 3 Replies
Either I'm pregnant or I have a UTI, the flu, AF and anything else you can think of! Gosh I never feel like this so something is definitely up.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Seanachai
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:17 PM

I know the feeling....  For the past week and a half I've been wanting to cry at the drop of a hat, since sunday I've been feeling bloated, but as much as I've been running to the bathroom I cant be retaining water, plus feeling just plain blech.  Havent been sleeping well for three days now and my face is breaking out!  According to charting my next cyle isnt due to start til wednesday, but I never go through that stuff this early.  Its driving me nuts!  I want to run out and test, but i'm just going to wait and see what wednesday brings.  maybe....I'll try... :-)

anotherandree
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Last month when AF was 12 day late, everything was a pregnancy symptom. I drove my husband nuts. I bawled hysterically while reading The Book Thief. Never mind that, it's crazy sad so that's totally justified. :)
iistephyy
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Quoting Seanachai:

I know the feeling....  For the past week and a half I've been wanting to cry at the drop of a hat, since sunday I've been feeling bloated, but as much as I've been running to the bathroom I cant be retaining water, plus feeling just plain blech.  Havent been sleeping well for three days now and my face is breaking out!  According to charting my next cyle isnt due to start til wednesday, but I never go through that stuff this early.  Its driving me nuts!  I want to run out and test, but i'm just going to wait and see what wednesday brings.  maybe....I'll try... :-)

My period is not due for another week and a half so all these symptoms are crazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)