Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun TTC Survey! 30???'s

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:05 PM
  • 4 Replies

Thought it looked fun, feel free to participate if you'd like!!

1. Name of the future mommy to be?: Lauren

2. Name of the future daddy to be?: James

3. How long has the future parents been together?: We've been together 9 years, married 5.

4. When did you start trying to conceive?: May 2013

5. What is the hardest part of T.T.C?: The not knowing if your pregnant or not and the disappointment that happens when you get BFN's.

6. What does the future mommy want to have?: A girl would be nice since we have two boys. A healthy baby is really all we want. DH has a daughter from a previous relationship but we barely get to see her due to her living on the other side of the country.

7. What does the future daddy want to have?: Doesn't matter. Healthy baby.

8. Is there a certain month or season you'd like to have the baby in?: Fall. Our boys are Spring and Summer.

9. What are you looking forward to most when you finally conceive?: Baby kicks!!!

10. What has been the best thing about the T.T.C. process? Lol....lots of sex...lol!!

11. Pick out any names yet, for when the big day comes?: Yes, Camdyn Elizabeth and Nolan Tyler.

12. Any certain reason for choosing those names?: Elizabeth is a family name for both of us and Tyler after DH's childhood bf that passed away recently from cancer. The first names we just like.

13. Do you know what T.T.C. stands for?: Ummm of course

14. What things do you do to check for when your fertile?: Opk's and checking my CM

15. Do you use Ovulation Tests?: Yup

16. What does the future daddy do to help you with T.T.C. process:Obviously, deposits his spermies and just supports me no matter what.

17. How long do you plan on continuing the T.T.C process?: As long as it takes.

18. Will you consider In-Vitro or any other type of Infertility medicine?: I'd consider anything to get the bfp

19. Have you had your pre-conceiving physical?: No.

20.How many children would you like to have?: 6!

21.Have you started buying some baby stuff?: No way!!

22.Any books that you've read that have been helpful?: Nope!

23.Is your family and friends supportive of deciding to T.T.C.?: Yes,absolutely!!

24. Have you made any BIG changes in your life to help you conceive? Nope

25.Have you abstained from alcohol and drugs? I rarely drink and never done drugs.

26.So if you unfortunately do not conceive, then what?: There is no IF, we WILL conceive!

27.How much longer do you plan on T.T.C.?: Until we're blessed with a baby.

28.Are you healthy enough to be pregnant?: Yes, I'm a health nut!

29.Do you really think your ready to be a parent?: I've been one for almost 5 years so absolutely yes!!

30.Any advice for other woman out there T.T.C.?: Just to let them know that they are not alone!! Keep a positive mind and keep trying!!!
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
abt1019
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

1. Name of the future mommy to be?: Allison

2. Name of the future daddy to be?: Nick

3. How long has the future parents been together?: 6 years living together, married 1 week on Friday!

4. When did you start trying to conceive?: June 2013

5. What is the hardest part of T.T.C?: Knowing my fertility is low and all odds are against us.

6. What does the future mommy want to have?: A girl or a boy, it doesn't matter really. 

7. What does the future daddy want to have?: He wants a girl, but we'll be happy with any.

8. Is there a certain month or season you'd like to have the baby in?: We want a fall baby.

9. What are you looking forward to most when you finally conceive?: End result.

10. What has been the best thing about the T.T.C. process? Not worrying about preventing.

11. Pick out any names yet, for when the big day comes?: 
12. Any certain reason for choosing those names?: Emerie Patrice Maria Cepeda (full name, middle names are grandmothers) and Nolan Richard Alonso Cepeda (again, full name with middle names being grandfathers)

13. Do you know what T.T.C. stands for?: yup.

14. What things do you do to check for when your fertile?: Cramps and CM.

15. Do you use Ovulation Tests?: Not anymore.

16. What does the future daddy do to help you with T.T.C. process: He take vitamins, wears loose fitting pants/boxers, and tracks my cycle. He's definitely into this.

17. How long do you plan on continuing the T.T.C process?: Until I'm 24, then we'll retrieve my eggs.

18. Will you consider In-Vitro or any other type of Infertility medicine?: Yup. But I doubt we'll get to that point with my health.

19. Have you had your pre-conceiving physical?: Yup. And I get blood drawn every other month.

20.How many children would you like to have?: 4, preferably. Biologically or adopted.

21.Have you started buying some baby stuff?: Yup.

22.Any books that you've read that have been helpful?: Taking Charge Of Your Fertility

23.Is your family and friends supportive of deciding to T.T.C.?: Not at all. They think I'm too young but they don't know my health issues and my time stamp.

24. Have you made any BIG changes in your life to help you conceive? Not really.

25.Have you abstained from alcohol and drugs? I don't do either TTC or not.

26.So if you unfortunately do not conceive, then what?: Egg retrieval and surrogacy. Possibly adoption. 

27.How much longer do you plan on T.T.C.?: Until I'm 24 (October) then I'll go through with retrieving my eggs and get the hysterectomy they want me to get.

28.Are you healthy enough to be pregnant?: Not quite, but mostly because of my reproductive organs. I've been given a year to conceive naturally before we start removing my eggs at 24 years old.

29.Do you really think your ready to be a parent?: Yup. Been ready for a couple years.

30.Any advice for other woman out there T.T.C.?: 
Keep calm and stress free. 

disneyfamilysticks2

I'm Allison (23) married to my wonderful husband Nick (25) and we've been TTC since 06/2013. We have two furchildren, Ratchet (2) and Butters (1). 

mama2lilboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Good luck!!!!! I really hope you can conceive! FX for you!

Quoting abt1019:

1. Name of the future mommy to be?: Allison

2. Name of the future daddy to be?: Nick

3. How long has the future parents been together?: 6 years living together, married 1 week on Friday!

4. When did you start trying to conceive?: June 2013

5. What is the hardest part of T.T.C?: Knowing my fertility is low and all odds are against us.

6. What does the future mommy want to have?: A girl or a boy, it doesn't matter really. 

7. What does the future daddy want to have?: He wants a girl, but we'll be happy with any.

8. Is there a certain month or season you'd like to have the baby in?: We want a fall baby.

9. What are you looking forward to most when you finally conceive?: End result.

10. What has been the best thing about the T.T.C. process? Not worrying about preventing.

11. Pick out any names yet, for when the big day comes?: 
12. Any certain reason for choosing those names?: Emerie Patrice Maria Cepeda (full name, middle names are grandmothers) and Nolan Richard Alonso Cepeda (again, full name with middle names being grandfathers)

13. Do you know what T.T.C. stands for?: yup.

14. What things do you do to check for when your fertile?: Cramps and CM.

15. Do you use Ovulation Tests?: Not anymore.

16. What does the future daddy do to help you with T.T.C. process: He take vitamins, wears loose fitting pants/boxers, and tracks my cycle. He's definitely into this.

17. How long do you plan on continuing the T.T.C process?: Until I'm 24, then we'll retrieve my eggs.

18. Will you consider In-Vitro or any other type of Infertility medicine?: Yup. But I doubt we'll get to that point with my health.

19. Have you had your pre-conceiving physical?: Yup. And I get blood drawn every other month.

20.How many children would you like to have?: 4, preferably. Biologically or adopted.

21.Have you started buying some baby stuff?: Yup.

22.Any books that you've read that have been helpful?: Taking Charge Of Your Fertility

23.Is your family and friends supportive of deciding to T.T.C.?: Not at all. They think I'm too young but they don't know my health issues and my time stamp.

24. Have you made any BIG changes in your life to help you conceive? Not really.

25.Have you abstained from alcohol and drugs? I don't do either TTC or not.

26.So if you unfortunately do not conceive, then what?: Egg retrieval and surrogacy. Possibly adoption. 

27.How much longer do you plan on T.T.C.?: Until I'm 24 (October) then I'll go through with retrieving my eggs and get the hysterectomy they want me to get.

28.Are you healthy enough to be pregnant?: Not quite, but mostly because of my reproductive organs. I've been given a year to conceive naturally before we start removing my eggs at 24 years old.

29.Do you really think your ready to be a parent?: Yup. Been ready for a couple years.

30.Any advice for other woman out there T.T.C.?: 
Keep calm and stress free. 

mama2lilboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Bump
tdflood11
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:03 PM

1. Name of the future mommy to be?: Tyla

2. Name of the future daddy to be?: Frank

3. How long has the future parents been together?: together 5 married 2 1/2

4. When did you start trying to conceive?: dec 2011

5. What is the hardest part of T.T.C?: EVERYTHING about it

6. What does the future mommy want to have?: I do not really care. Just a healthy baby lol

7. What does the future daddy want to have?: a boy lol he cries over the fact that it has a 50% chance of being a girl lol

8. Is there a certain month or season you'd like to have the baby in?: No

9. What are you looking forward to most when you finally conceive?: Uhm the baby being born lol

10. What has been the best thing about the T.T.C. process? Sex

11. Pick out any names yet, for when the big day comes?: Yes, Fallon Estelle for a girl and Daniel Shalon for a boy

12. Any certain reason for choosing those names?: Estelle is a family name and Daniel is my FIL name and Shalon is my dads name

13. Do you know what T.T.C. stands for?: DUH lol :)

14. What things do you do to check for when your fertile?: Opk's and checking my CM and CP

15. Do you use Ovulation Tests?: Yup

16. What does the future daddy do to help you with T.T.C. process:Donates swimmers haha

17. How long do you plan on continuing the T.T.C process?: 2 1/2 more years tops

18. Will you consider In-Vitro or any other type of Infertility medicine?:Yes I am suppose to do an IUI next cycle

19. Have you had your pre-conceiving physical?: Yes

20.How many children would you like to have?: 2 (so just one more)

21.Have you started buying some baby stuff?: no

22.Any books that you've read that have been helpful?: Nope!

23.Is your family and friends supportive of deciding to T.T.C.?: Yes, most of them

24. Have you made any BIG changes in your life to help you conceive? YES

25.Have you abstained from alcohol and drugs? Never did it in the first place

26.So if you unfortunately do not conceive, then what?: We adopt

27.How much longer do you plan on T.T.C.?: 2 1/2 years

28.Are you healthy enough to be pregnant?: Yes and no I am still a little overweight

29.Do you really think your ready to be a parent?: I already am a parent so I better be ready lol

30.Any advice for other woman out there T.T.C.?: Try to relax and not stress out to much (I still tell myself this everyday and it is not easy) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)