Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little bit about me...

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:35 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hey Ladies!! I'm Lauren and 27 years old. DH is James and is 29. We've been together 9 years and married 5. Our Anniversary is coming up in March. I'm originally from Glen Cove, NY but moved around a lot due to my Dad being military. My DH is from San Diego, CA. We met in college. DH is an airline pilot for Delta and I'm a RN.

My DH has a daughter, Allie, from a previous relationship and we have two sons. Dominic who is almost 5 and Colton 16 months. They're the loves of my life!!

We're avid runners and getting ready to run my 10th 5k. I also love photography. I love summer! Love camping and kayaking. Put me outside and I'm a happy lady!

We travel a lot. I want my kids to see this beautiful planet we live on.

We also live in a zoo...lol. J/k but we have a bunch of pets. 3 dogs,a hermit crab, a cat, some fish and my son just got a rabbit.

We live in GA currently but will be moving to Massachusetts in June for DH's job.

Huge Yankee's and Giants fans!!

We've been TTC #3 since March 2013. Have had 4 pregnancies since and 4 losses with no rhyme or reason. Have had a lot of testing and all comes back normal.

Sorry for rambling on! Baby Dust ladies!
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Thanks for sharing! Sorry for your losses.
BrookeyLea
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Nice story! I live in mass!!! Do u know whereabouts you'll be moving????
karaklett
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:34 AM
Sorry for your losses!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)