Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help inducing labor

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:48 PM
  • 14 Replies
What help induce labor ladies I need help
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Not sure. This board is for women trying to have a baby. A lot of us don't have any yet...

Maybe someone else will know or try the pregnancy after ttc board.
wildcatmom29
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Sex. Raspberry tea. Walking. But honestly, sex is the best tried and true method. The hormones in semen soften and dilate the cervix helping to induce labor (the same hormones that soften and open the cervix to aid in conception). Google it. It's also in the what to expect when you're expecting book. But Nicole is right, this q would be better posted in a pregnancy forum not ttc. GL to you.
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Baby will come when ready, just be patient! Really not a good idea to try to get babe out before he/she is ready.

ttc2014
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
When its time your body will go into labor don't rush it

longer baby is in the better
Iloveemykidz
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:23 AM
How far along are u??? If ur not full term then u should wait. But walking a fast enough pace then sex & a hot bath & sex again then walk again. It worked for me I went in the same night about 2:30 am and I had him at 4:46 pm.
Iloveemykidz
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I keep seeing different posts about this is the ttc forum. And seeing rude remarks from those that's ttc but I've been posting in this forum for a while & so have others that's pregnant. And it says pregnancy after ttc. I'm not understanding how this whole thing works. It's different ones that I see but I saw this post in pregnancy after ttc O_o I'm lost...But to everybody that's on this post ttc GOOD LUCK & BABY DUST. Don't give up!!!!

Quoting Mom2five87:

What the...? What is going on in this group lately?!

Maybe you should ask that question in the Pregnancy group.

The women in this group are trying to get a baby IN them... not OUT. FFS.

AshCH
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:49 AM
Isnt this the pregnancy after ttc board????
Sex and walking!! Good luck mama!
meggera007
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this

This post IS in the Pregnancy After TTC board within the Trying To Conceive group. 

There are three boards in the group: Trying To Conceive, Long Term TTC, and Pregnancy After TTC. The group shows active posts from each of these boards in the forum index of the group, so some people are getting confused thinking that some women are posting their pregnancy issues in one of the TTC sub-boards, instead of the Pregnancy After TTC sub-board on the group. It took me awhile to figure it out too, but I noticed all three of the sub-boards one day. It's hard to explain but there ARE three sub-boards to this group. 

Now, OP, it's best to just wait until the baby is ready to come on it's own instead of trying to induce labor yourself.. But then again, that's just my opinion, I've had two premature births so I'd rather keep the baby in as long as possible.. However if you are full term, then lots of walking or sex, or call your doctor in the morning and ask him/her what to do to help get your labor started. Good luck to you!

Mom2five87
by Jen on Jan. 17, 2014 at 4:23 AM
Well, ya know what? You are exactly right. I did not see that this was in the pregnancy after TTC side... I thought she posted it on the regular board... and that crap is getting old. My mistake. And thanks for the baby dust but I've got two buns in the oven. lol

Sorry, op.

Quoting Iloveemykidz: I keep seeing different posts about this is the ttc forum. And seeing rude remarks from those that's ttc but I've been posting in this forum for a while & so have others that's pregnant. And it says pregnancy after ttc. I'm not understanding how this whole thing works. It's different ones that I see but I saw this post in pregnancy after ttc O_o I'm lost...But to everybody that's on this post ttc GOOD LUCK & BABY DUST. Don't give up!!!!

Quoting Mom2five87:

Iloveemykidz
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Awww congratulations!!!! I wish u the best of luck mommy :) &; Yes it does get old I had to delete a post before because I had soooo many rude remarks & saying I'm rubbing it in or what not and I just was like whoa wait a minute lol I'm sorry if I offended anybody on here I just asked a simple question. I'm not rubbing it in but I'll delete it if anybody feels disrespected. And they're all like yeah because it's rude for u to post here and blah blah blah. So yeah this site does get confusing. Btw how far along are u?

Quoting Mom2five87: Well, ya know what? You are exactly right. I did not see that this was in the pregnancy after TTC side... I thought she posted it on the regular board... and that crap is getting old. My mistake. And thanks for the baby dust but I've got two buns in the oven. lol

Sorry, op.

Quoting Iloveemykidz: I keep seeing different posts about this is the ttc forum. And seeing rude remarks from those that's ttc but I've been posting in this forum for a while & so have others that's pregnant. And it says pregnancy after ttc. I'm not understanding how this whole thing works. It's different ones that I see but I saw this post in pregnancy after ttc O_o I'm lost...But to everybody that's on this post ttc GOOD LUCK & BABY DUST. Don't give up!!!!

Quoting Mom2five87:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)