Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Want to join the fun... A little about me!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:44 PM
  • 6 Replies
My name is Aimee. Im from northeast Indiana. I have been with my dh since I was 13, but we have known each other since I was 3 years old. He is my brothers best friend. We have 3 daughters. We had our first when I was 16, our second when I was 18, had our angel baby when I was 19, and had our baby when I was 20. I also have 3 fur babies also all girls! We have 3 pitbulls, our rescue Roxy and two of her little girls!

Right now I work at a Dr. Office. Its only part time but I enjoy the break! Dh works company that builds dorms and hotels, I dont think he enjoys his job as much as he pretends to. I plan to go back to school for medical administration, not sure when its going to happen but I would like to do it within the next 5 years.

Dh and I decided last month that we wanted to have 1 more child. We do not want them spaced out to far. Our oldest two dd's are only 14 months apart. Our baby is already 14 months so Lila and the new baby will be futher apart then I would like but I just not got my menstrual cycle back since ive been exclusively breastfeeding.

I have a low progesterone, so I have a hard time staying pregnant, but not a hard time getting pregnant. I think this time will be alot harder though because I'm not sure how my body is working right now. I have no clue what kind of cycles to expect.

I really like this group by far they best group om CM (no crazies or stalkers so far) & I really hope we all get our bfp!
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Raindelay
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Good luck to you! FX to get that BFP along with a H&H 9 months!
anotherandree
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:07 AM
I grew up in NorthWEST Indiana and my husband and I met when we were 12! Small world!

Nice to meet you!
mommy_maime
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:09 AM
Same to you!

Quoting anotherandree: I grew up in NorthWEST Indiana and my husband and I met when we were 12! Small world!

Nice to meet you!
lilGsmomma
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:19 AM
I breastfed both my kids 2 yrs each and could never get pregnant while nursing. They are 6 and 3 and I had a loss after each kid. Praying for a rainbow. Hope you get your bfp soon.
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:56 AM
This group is a great group.

Love your story. I also have babies that are close - 15 months apart. The little one is 3 months and I'm still waiting for my period. I do both breast and formula, so I was hoping for it to come back early, but that's not up to me, lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karaklett
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 3:15 AM
My boys are 11 months apart. I want 3&4 to be close like that as well! Good luck to you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)