Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: tattoos

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:33 AM
  • 22 Replies

I am thinking of getting a tattoo for my infertility journey. I was wondering if anyone has a tattoo on their ankle bone and if so did it cause a ton of pain? I can see it hurting really bad but wanted to see what you ladies say. I would like it in an area that if i wanted it to show then it could be seen and if not then easily covered.

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kvellasklv
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Anywhere that has bone hurts but I think it would be cool if you did that and maybe after you get pregnant and have a baby you could add to it

My first was my foot and I screamed my arm was super easy barley felt it so I would say maybe not the ankle if it's your first tattoo ever
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:51 AM
No tattoos here but ive heard that the foot ankle area is the most painful. So where do I want one...? Lol Actually I want one on my toe. What kind of tattoos are you looking at? Anything specific in mind?
Amiehart62
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:52 AM
I have one near my ankle it wasn't as bad as my rib cage or spine.
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:22 AM
I'll try to post a pic of the one I'm looking at. Can't say that's the one but something like it.

Quoting GoldenLinds: No tattoos here but ive heard that the foot ankle area is the most painful. So where do I want one...? Lol Actually I want one on my toe. What kind of tattoos are you looking at? Anything specific in mind?
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:23 AM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Something like this
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:24 AM
I couldn't imagine the ribs or spine

Quoting Amiehart62: I have one near my ankle it wasn't as bad as my rib cage or spine.
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This suppose to be a pain scale. Honestly my ankle did not hurt as bad as a couple of my back tattoos. Just don't go big for a first one lol. I like the pic you posted, that is nice :-)
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:29 AM
That helps a lot thanks :)

Quoting Focused_Mom:

Mobile Photo

This suppose to be a pain scale. Honestly my ankle did not hurt as bad as a couple of my back tattoos. Just don't go big for a first one lol. I like the pic you posted, that is nice :-)
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:32 AM
2 moms liked this
You're welcome :-)

Quoting hypnautica: That helps a lot thanks :)

Quoting Focused_Mom:

Mobile Photo

baby4me86
by Roslyn on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My sister name and my finger too hurt the most close to the bone. I did pass out i just needed time to get thru the pain
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)