Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I pregnant?? Help please (:

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:41 AM
  • 10 Replies

had unprotected sex almost 13 days ago (1/23); The second day of my period. My periods are irregular and 5 days long. We also had sex on 1/28 as well, also on 2/3. All unprotected, all he finished inside me.  We have been trying for a while.
The past probably week or so I've been:
* Tired a lot; Getting tired at 6-7pm which is super early for me
* Stomachaches A LOT
* This is embarrassing but a lot of gas.. I rarely have any but it has increased a lot
* Headaches almost daily
* Light cramping like PMS cramps, but not painful;
* Urination times is increasing almost to once every hour

And about 5 hours ago I was kinda craving chocolate so I had a few chocolate chips and peanut butter chips as I do sometimes and some water. They never make me sick but maybe it was that? A wave of nausea hit me, almost puked on my laptop and I ran to the bathroom. I was shaking, and I don't know why; Then out of no where I felt like crying but I wasn't even upset. It is now 1:41am and I had some crackers about 15 minutes ago, and the nausea seemed to have settled down.
People have said maybe I am feeling this way because I am stressed about things, or pregnancy, but I am not; Life is great at the moment, and I haven't been stressing about pregnancy, because there is nothing for me to stress about.
I am buying a test tomorrow, and in 2-3 days.
Am I possibly pregnant?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:41 AM
Take a test is all i will say although you're dates to me do not add up to when ovulation would most likely occur, so honestly no i don't think you are
Camsmommy12
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:54 AM
All yu can do is wait until AF is due, and if she's late then test. Don't stress out about it, it will make your symptoms worse... FX
MamaSusieQ045
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:56 AM
Wait for af or take a test hun
ArmyWifey2013
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:03 AM
wait and see if af comes if 1/23 was your second day of your period then your cycle is almost identical to my timing and while yea everyone is different this is just now my fertile week and I haven't even hit pak ovulation yet so even if your cycle is a little different then me and you have already played it wouldn't show up on a test yet
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:14 AM
I would test in a few days. As much as we would love to tell you yes or no there is no real way of knowing with out testing.
ARClay
by Alyssa on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:01 AM
It sounds like you are possibly about to ovulate. I get like that right before ovulation (the frequent urination, nausea, hungry all the time, etc). When is your period due? I'd say wait two weeks or so and if AF doesn't show take a test.
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Wait and see if AF shows then test. A lot of times when your hormones surge you will have similar symptoms- so at ovulation, PMS, and early pregnancy all the symptoms can correlate. Gl to you!
ArmyWifey2013
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I get this way ovulation time too and I'm sure to ovulate today or tomorrow

Quoting ARClay: It sounds like you are possibly about to ovulate. I get like that right before ovulation (the frequent urination, nausea, hungry all the time, etc). When is your period due? I'd say wait two weeks or so and if AF doesn't show take a test.
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh yes. Hello puke face I must be ovulating. I definitely agree it sounds like ovulation.

Quoting ARClay: It sounds like you are possibly about to ovulate. I get like that right before ovulation (the frequent urination, nausea, hungry all the time, etc). When is your period due? I'd say wait two weeks or so and if AF doesn't show take a test.
Honey_Comb
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Test
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)