Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

8dpo BFN

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:49 AM
  • 11 Replies
I took a test this AM with a cruddy off brand hpt, and it was BFN... I'm having nausea like I had with my first pregnancy but I know every pregnancy is different! I'm just praying of a bfp!!!!!when should I test again? Should I try a frer?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArmyWifey2013
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:57 AM
8dpo is very early id wait at least 2 or 3 days and test again
hope2bsoon
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:03 AM
That is what I plan to do... Just so impatient!!

Quoting ArmyWifey2013: 8dpo is very early id wait at least 2 or 3 days and test again
ArmyWifey2013
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:07 AM
I know the feeling

Quoting hope2bsoon: That is what I plan to do... Just so impatient!!

Quoting ArmyWifey2013: 8dpo is very early id wait at least 2 or 3 days and test again
Camsmommy12
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:10 AM
Quoting hope2bsoon: I took a test this AM with a cruddy off brand hpt, and it was BFN... I'm having nausea like I had with my first pregnancy but I know every pregnancy is different! I'm just praying of a bfp!!!!!when should I test again? Should I try a frer?

Wait until AF is a NO SHOW.. If you keep testing you will drive yourself bonkers... Just think of it this way if you do that you will save yourself $ by not buying all these tests. GL and FX
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
tryingfor7
by Amber on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:34 AM
Wait a few days:)
abn08003
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

8dpo is very early! I would wait until your period is due, and then test. If it's still negative, wait 4 days or so and test again. :) Remember, it could take as long as 10 days for implantation, and it probably takes a few days for the HCG to build up in your system :)

PrayingForTwo
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:56 AM
I'm 8DPO today too, but I'm waiting until Monday to test. Hold out with me! It will only make a BFP darker and clearer if we've got sticky beans!
hope2bsoon
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:52 AM
I am going to.. I'm just so impatient now that I feel like I timed everything right I'm anxious to know if this might finally be it for us. :)

Quoting tryingfor7: Wait a few days:)
hope2bsoon
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Okay, you talked me into it... If you are waiting until Monday I can too!! :)

Quoting PrayingForTwo: I'm 8DPO today too, but I'm waiting until Monday to test. Hold out with me! It will only make a BFP darker and clearer if we've got sticky beans!
Raindelay
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:27 AM
I know it is so hard to wait. I hope you get your BFP soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)