Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Id rather have no luck than bad luck...**UPDATE

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:50 AM
Mel
  • 9 Replies

DH just totaled his car on the way to work....the one we still owe $10,000 on.

....wtf, I am so stressed out, I have cried all morning.

**UPDATE: Thank you everyone for your kind words. It has been a stressful 3 hours, not the 630am wake up call I was hoping for... DH is okay, we have a rental for 3 days, and an appraisal on Friday.

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Coastiesgirl
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:32 AM
Is he ok? Then just breathe. Insurance will take care of it. GL!
Careeka22
by Caitlin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:03 AM

OMG is everyone ok? I am sure insurance will help with everything, try not to stress.  My DH decided to drop our insurance on one car once down to liability to save money.. the same exact month he hit another car and messed up ours bad. Since he dropped the coverage we had to come out of pocket $2500 to fix ours... never again are we doing just liability lol. Good luck to you guys I hope everything goes smoothly.

tryingfor7
by Amber on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:06 AM
I'm so sorry! I'd have no luck if it weren't for bad luck lol
Wanttobemom14
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:11 AM

I hope everyone is ok, that's the most important thing! Insurance will take care of everything else. 

ARClay
by Alyssa on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Aw man! Sorry that happened. Hopefully your insurance will cover it and get you a new one quick!
Traci2012
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Oh my!! I hope he is ok!! Just deal with everything one day at a time. That is about all you can do. My dh flipped his suv 3 times in December and of course totalled it. We are still hashing things out with the insurance, but thank God he was ok. I'll say a little prayer for you guys!

anotherandree
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:52 PM

I'm so glad that he is okay!  If it is totalled, then you might be able to get out of it what you owe.  Don't stress until the final paperwork comes back.  *hugs*

vkp23
by Virginia on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:14 PM

I'm sorry. I'm glad your dh is ok. We've had a really bad day too. Last week when we had snow my brothers car got hit 5 TIMES!   He had just bought that car a week before!  And 3 of the times it got hit it was parked on the side of the road. Anyway I'm sorry I know that sucks!  Hope things work out for you. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

mommy_maime
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Do you have GAP insurance?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)