Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh! Finally! small update in red

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:01 AM
  • 9 Replies

So as I was heading to bed I stopped at the potty and had some very very light bleeding. The bleeding hasn't stopped but is still very light as of this morning. I have a little bit of cramping about like what I would have with a normal period. I feel much better now that it isn't a molar or ectopic and is in fact a chemical. I'm just ready to get this over. Anyway, if the bleeding picks up today do I count today as CD 1?  

Update: So the light bleeding stopped.  I'm so mad!  I hate my body messing with me like this!  So I called my in town OBGYN (the one I see for pregnancy and birth is 2 hours away because I'm a VBAC patient) and the nurse told me that if it were her she would wait it out for a week before going in to be seen.  She said she couldn't tell me for sure if it wasn't an ectpoic or molar without being seen (which I mean I know that) but that it's probly nothing to worry about.  I will give it a couple more days for the bleeding to start and if full bleeding dosn't start then I will call to make an appointment.  I feel like it wants to start.  Maybe my hormones haven't dropped enough yet.  Maybe I'm being too anxious to get it over with.  It's just Wed and I got the neg test Monday.  IDK I just want to not have to worry about this anymore.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tryingfor7
by Amber on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:04 AM
Idk if it's a chemical id say so tho
vkp23
by Virginia on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Thanks. How are you doing today?

Quoting tryingfor7: Idk if it's a chemical id say so tho

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

tryingfor7
by Amber on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:11 AM
I'm fine. Ty for asking:)

Quoting vkp23:

Thanks. How are you doing today?

Quoting tryingfor7: Idk if it's a chemical id say so tho

hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:14 AM
I still worry you're having a full mc not just chemical. If you start soaking thru more than a pad an hour head to the ER. And I wouldn't use tampons in case you start passing clots. Just my opinion. I hope it all goes well
vkp23
by Virginia on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:22 AM

I was only 4weeks and 2 days when I got the neg test.  Like I hit the first pos test on 12dpo and the first neg at 16 DPO Could that still be a full mc?  I can't use tampons anyway so I'm not worried about that.>.< But yeah I will def call my ob that's in town or go to the ER if the bleeding gets abnormal. Thank you!  

Quoting hoping_for_more: I still worry you're having a full mc not just chemical. If you start soaking thru more than a pad an hour head to the ER. And I wouldn't use tampons in case you start passing clots. Just my opinion. I hope it all goes well

hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:58 AM
You may have gotten a bfp at 12dpo but if you implanted quickly and right at 6dpo you could have been far enough along to MC. I MC at 18dpo and it was a definite mc. So just watch everything and I would definitely call to make sure you get blood work done so they can tell if you have passed everything. I'm so sorry if I'm scaring you I just want to make sure you're informed and call your dr if need be. :/

Quoting vkp23:

I was only 4weeks and 2 days when I got the neg test.  Like I hit the first pos test on 12dpo and the first neg at 16 DPO Could that still be a full mc?  I can't use tampons anyway so I'm not worried about that.>.< But yeah I will def call my ob that's in town or go to the ER if the bleeding gets abnormal. Thank you!  

Quoting hoping_for_more: I still worry you're having a full mc not just chemical. If you start soaking thru more than a pad an hour head to the ER. And I wouldn't use tampons in case you start passing clots. Just my opinion. I hope it all goes well

vkp23
by Virginia on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:29 AM

I know and thank you. Right now I'm just getting mad. The bleeding stopped again!  I might end up calling someone cause this is making me mad. I feel like my body is taunting me. 

Quoting hoping_for_more: You may have gotten a bfp at 12dpo but if you implanted quickly and right at 6dpo you could have been far enough along to MC. I MC at 18dpo and it was a definite mc. So just watch everything and I would definitely call to make sure you get blood work done so they can tell if you have passed everything. I'm so sorry if I'm scaring you I just want to make sure you're informed and call your dr if need be. :/

Quoting vkp23:

vkp23
by Virginia on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:56 AM

BUMP!

hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Oh no! Uncertainty in these times make matters so much worse. I'm so very sorry you're going through this!

Quoting vkp23:

I know and thank you. Right now I'm just getting mad. The bleeding stopped again!  I might end up calling someone cause this is making me mad. I feel like my body is taunting me. 

Quoting hoping_for_more: You may have gotten a bfp at 12dpo but if you implanted quickly and right at 6dpo you could have been far enough along to MC. I MC at 18dpo and it was a definite mc. So just watch everything and I would definitely call to make sure you get blood work done so they can tell if you have passed everything. I'm so sorry if I'm scaring you I just want to make sure you're informed and call your dr if need be. :/

Quoting vkp23:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)