Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Undecided..

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:49 AM
  • 12 Replies

So, today is my birthday and stuck in the house due to snow.  Period is due today.  I have no tests but even if I do go out and get them I am so nervous about testing! I don't want to be disappointed, especially today :-( any advice? 

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tryingfor7
by Amber on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
If you think it will ruin your day then don't test
Wanttobemom14
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Amber.  I probably won't..not being able to leave the house right one helps with temptation. 

Quoting tryingfor7: If you think it will ruin your day then don't test

hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy birthday!!! I hope you get a nice bday surprise with no AF and a BFP (when you get to test) ; )
Wanttobemom14
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Thank you! That's why a part of me wants to test today, bc it would nice to find out today and then I thought, v day is coming up, can I wait till then? But by then I would know for sure bc then it would super late and I have a really regular schedule.  We'll see.. I may break down and do it later when the day is almost over lol

Quoting hoping_for_more: Happy birthday!!! I hope you get a nice bday surprise with no AF and a BFP (when you get to test) ; )

hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Well gl to you no matter what you decide!

Quoting Wanttobemom14:

Thank you! That's why a part of me wants to test today, bc it would nice to find out today and then I thought, v day is coming up, can I wait till then? But by then I would know for sure bc then it would super late and I have a really regular schedule.  We'll see.. I may break down and do it later when the day is almost over lol

Quoting hoping_for_more: Happy birthday!!! I hope you get a nice bday surprise with no AF and a BFP (when you get to test) ; )

ARClay
by Alyssa on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
This!

Wanttobemom14
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for the support! Xx

Quoting ARClay: This!

lovinjamesnbri
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Agreed.

Quoting tryingfor7: If you think it will ruin your day then don't test

SECL
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:27 AM

Happy Birthday and just wait!  Enjoy your day and prayer af doesn't show!

tryingfor7
by Amber on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Oh yeah lol Happy Birthday to you!!:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)