Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random knowledge

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:09 AM
  • 4 Replies
My back has been killing me so I decided to make an appointment for a realignment of my back at the chiropractor. I've never gone before so I did some research about it online.

Did you know that if your back and pelvis aren't aligned correctly it can affect your fertility. Obviously that isn't the case for everyone but I saw stories of women who went to the chiropractor and got pregnant shortly there after.

I'm hoping my chiropractor will have more information on that tomorrow when I go see her.

Has anyone else heard anything about this before?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
.sp4rkl3z.
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:17 AM
It makes sense, everything is connected and when something is off nothing else can "run" properly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:18 AM

That is very interesting! I've never heard of that before. I will have to do some googling this afternoon;) Thanks

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Aboslutely! I minimizes blood flow to the reproductive organs and can make them sluggish or inflamed and just all around not optimal for concieving. If I dont get my bfp this month I'm getting an alignment next month.

MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:41 AM
It's crazy to me what it can affect. I'm glad I'm going tomorrow. I'm due to ovulate next week. Hopefully I can get in two appointments before I do. :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)