Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I..... ?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:29 PM
  • 15 Replies
Am I ovulating???? I am having what feels like cramps but it's only on my left side. And I'm going #1 a lot. I forgot to temp this morning and I forgot to try to check my cervix last night. Jan 30 was the last day of my period.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pit_mama1112
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Could just honestly be gas. Between days 11 and 18 is around when you should ovulate. If you cam get an opk and iy should help keep on ttack with that
ARClay
by Alyssa on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:35 PM
It's possible. When was the first day of your period?
SECL
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Seems early to ovulate unless you have short cycles.  I would say you might have an infection.

hadleykubenka
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Jan. 24 was my first day.

Quoting ARClay: It's possible. When was the first day of your period?
hadleykubenka
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:38 PM
I've always had what feels like a cramp on different sides once a month as far back as I can remember. I finally decided to see what others think. I've never asked anyone about it.

Quoting SECL:

Seems early to ovulate unless you have short cycles.  I would say you might have an infection.

SECL
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Oh I just realized you said the 30th was the last day of your period and the 24th was the first day!  You could be ovulating!  Sorry I misread your post!  I always feel ovulation pains.  You should get some ovulation tests and find out :)  Do you notice a difference in your cervical mucus?

Quoting hadleykubenka: I've always had what feels like a cramp on different sides once a month as far back as I can remember. I finally decided to see what others think. I've never asked anyone about it.

Quoting SECL:

ARClay
by Alyssa on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Then you'd be on cd13 or something so yeah you could be about to ovulate. Are your cycles normally less than 30 days?

Quoting hadleykubenka: Jan. 24 was my first day.

hadleykubenka
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
It was a little thick when I went to the restroom this morning. Sorry a little T.M.I.

Quoting SECL:

Oh I just realized you said the 30th was the last day of your period and the 24th was the first day!  You could be ovulating!  Sorry I misread your post!  I always feel ovulation pains.  You should get some ovulation tests and find out :)  Do you notice a difference in your cervical mucus?

Quoting hadleykubenka: I've always had what feels like a cramp on different sides once a month as far back as I can remember. I finally decided to see what others think. I've never asked anyone about it.

Quoting SECL:

hadleykubenka
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Yeah they are around 28 to 30 days.

Quoting ARClay: Then you'd be on cd13 or something so yeah you could be about to ovulate. Are your cycles normally less than 30 days?

Quoting hadleykubenka: Jan. 24 was my first day.

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Could very well be ovulation. When was the first day of last AF?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)